Bang a Door. Get It On.

The last chapter was interesting wasn't it?

Anyways, here's the next chapter. It isn't so long.

Cue the spiciness and hotness in the chapter.

Enjoy!

Chapter 7- Bang a Door. Get It On.

Los Angeles, California 7:00 pm, September 2nd, 2012

After the amazing wedding between Lacey's mom and Shanna's dad, they decide to chill out and order take-out for the evening. But one thing stands the ground of this day; when Lacey's ex-dad, Walter decided to crash the wedding ceremony. Enough of that nonsense, Shanna and Lacey lie In bed and discuss this amazing/awkward day.

"The cake was delicious, wasn't it?" says Shanna. "It was." says Lacey. "You're the one that looked so beautiful there today." says Shanna. "I know I did. It would be less awkward if my ex-dad hadn't crashed the event." says Lacey. "I understand that. But I've got an idea." says Shanna. "What would that be?" says Lacey. "Let me slip into something more comfortable. I'll be back." says Shanna. "Okay." says Lacey.

As Shanna changes, Lacey wonders what will be happening if her ex-dad comes back in the picture anytime soon. Hopefully, he doesn't. Shanna walks out of the closet into a navy silk slip with matching robe.

"Is this what I think it is?" says Lacey. "Yes, baby; it is." says Shanna. "Okay. Let's do it. You're the only one I would be with for this momentous occasion." says Lacey.

The lighting dims down, the candles get lit and music softly plays into the background. Lacey and Shanna's first time is going to be really something. But first, Lacey changes into a revealing piece of clothing and gets Shanna up against the wall and makes out with her. She touches Shanna in places she would never ever think of. They continue for the next half-hour then comes an ultimatum.

Des Moines, Iowa 7:00 pm September 2nd, 2012

Marcus and Samuel arrive at Percy's party in style, courtesy of Percy's dad of course. They walk into the high rise condo and see the theme has been put into place. It's perfect! Percy greets his guests along with Marcus and Samuel.

"Hey, guys; I'm glad you could make it." says Percy. "Not a problem." says Marcus. "Well, you guys enjoy yourselves now." says Percy.

Samuel feels a note in his back pocket and it reads, "Come up with me for a special treat. I'll be really sweet about it. You'll see me there. Percy." They go upstairs and find the whole usual ambiance set up in Percy's bedroom.

"Well, boys, I thought we would do something else while the party continues downstairs." says Percy. "You look... amazing, Percy. Samuel, wanna join him?" says Marcus. "Might as well." says Samuel.

A song entitled "3" by Britney Spears plays quietly in the background of Percy's bedroom. This should get things real heated up.

One, two, three,

Not only you and me.

Got 180 degrees and I'm caught in-between.

Countin' one, two, three...

Peter, Paul and Mary.

Getting down with 3P, everybody loves... Uh!

Countin'...

One, two...

One, one, one, one, two, three...

Countin' one, two...

Countin' one, one, two, three...

Babe, pick a night

To come out and play.

If it's alright,

What do you say?

Merrier the more,

Triple fun that way,

Twister on the floor.

What do you say?

Are you in?

Living in sin is the new thing, yeah...

Are you in?

I am counting...

Everyone's clothing is removed and Percy places both boys on his bed. They begin kissing each other all over each others body and things get real intensified when Percy brings the handcuffs in. Furry handcuffs, to be exact. He handcuffs Samuel at one end of the bed, and then does same thing to Marcus. Then, Percy gives them each a lap dance. Their passions continue for the next hour.

Kelso, Washington 7:00 pm September 2nd, 2012

Kendra's surprise for Audrey seemed pretty brilliant. But yet, everyone is still here. The soiree ended three hours ago. Some people continued to stay and chat to see how everyone was. This is some conversation.

"Have you girls had the marriage talk yet?" says Georgina. "Kendra mentioned something about it but we haven't been forward with plans yet." says Audrey. "Actually, I wanted to get married today but Audrey didn't want to and I understand she wants to wait so yeah." says Kendra. "Oh, cool. Well, Leanne and I have something to say don't we, babe?" says Georgina. "Yes, we do." says Leanne. "Everyone, Leanne & I are engaged!" says Georgina. "Wow, Congratulations!" says Kendra. "Good job, you gals!" says Audrey. "We want you two to be our bridesmaids." says Georgina. "Us? Only two bridesmaids?" says Kendra. "Yep, we want only two. Because you guys are something special and we love you for it." says Georgina. "Oh, thanks." says Kendra. "You're welcome." says Georgina.

Audrey is pleased with the news she just received from Georgina. Looks like another happily married couple in the near future. After the news, everyone decided on going home. So, what to do now? Her and Kendra head into the bedroom and give into their passions for the next hour.