Some Love Is Different, Is It Not?

Here's the first chapter of the story! Enjoy! :D

Chapter 1- Some Love Is Different, Is It Not?

Los Angeles, California 1:34 pm August 25th, 2012

Shanna and Lacey are moving into a new house currently bought by Shanna’s dad, Elliott. As we already know, Shanna’s dad and Lacey’s mom have been seeing each other and have made their status as official. They keep moving the boxes into different rooms and Shanna notices a room with Lacey’s things in it as well. This shouldn’t be surprising but it might.

                “I’m so happy our parents gave us the same room. Oh, baby, I love you.” says Shanna. “I do too. Now, let’s get some more boxes before we get yelled at.” says Lacey. “Okay. A kiss, please.” says Shanna. “Yes, baby.” says Lacey.

They kiss and continue getting more boxes into their new home. This house is twice the size of both original homes the girls lived in and has a pool and overlooks the fabulous beach. But don’t worry; they still have their friends live nearby. Alexandra heads upstairs to put more boxes into her and Elliott’s bedroom. Thankfully, no painting and cleaning have to be done. They have people for that. The boxes take up the entire house and something surprising comes their way.

Des Moines, Iowa 1:34 pm August 25th, 2012

Marcus and Samuel are enjoying some freedom before heading into college in the fall. Now having their lunch date at a local restaurant, they meet some people that they think they’ll get along with. Marcus eyes one of them walking into the restaurant and sees that they are a couple. Oh, exciting!!! The two lovely, young men are Brandon Wilkes and Percy Gregory; they see Marcus and Samuel  in a booth and decide to join them.

                “Hi, very nice to meet you both; I’m Brandon and this is my boyfriend, Percy.” says Brandon. “Nice to meet you, too; How did you two meet?” says Marcus. “We met at a coffee shop, and I liked him and he liked me. The story continues from there.” says Brandon. “That’s interesting. Are you getting lunch?” says Marcus. “Sure. We’ll get something.” says Brandon. “That’s good. Enjoy yourself.” says Marcus. “Oh, we will.” says Percy.

They continue to eat lunch as Brandon bats his eyes playfully at Percy. Percy is finding this a surprising turn-on. Both boys skim the menu quickly, and order their food. Everyone enjoys a light and pleasant conversation over anything that comes to mind.

                “So, how did you and Samuel meet?” says Percy. “We met during our high school’s theater class production of Romeo and Juliet.” says Marcus. “How sweet; I love when Shakespeare brings people closer together. It always works.” says Percy. “It sure does.” says Marcus. “Anything else you two fancy about each other?” says Percy. “I like to stare carelessly in Samuel’s eyes and just give him a nice kiss. It sometimes turns into something later on.” says Marcus. “A little bit naughty, are you?” says Percy. “Just a bit.” says Marcus.

Suddenly, Marcus’s mom calls him and he excuses himself to talk outside. This is going to be one interesting conversation.

                “Hi, mom.” says Marcus. “Hi, sweetie; Harlow says hi, too.” says Carey. “Hi, Harlow; what do you want mom?” says Marcus. “Just to check in on you; I miss you, sweetie.” says Carey. “What did I say about calling me those puppy names?” says Marcus. “Oh, right, sorry, dear. Anyways, I’m glad you and Samuel are enjoying yourselves. I will call you sometime next week. Bye, Marcus.” says Carey. “Bye, mom.” says Marcus.

He ends the phone conversation, and sees everyone still in the booth waiting on food. Samuel notices Marcus coming in from outside.

                “Still no food?” says Marcus. “Nope; it’s been a hour.” says Brandon. “Okay, why don’t we just ditch and eat somewhere else?” says Marcus. “Here comes the food now.” says Samuel.