Chapter-25

Chloe POV

"Ma, I'm fine. I swear I am." I said sighing as I finished doing inventory.

My mom has been on my case since I told her that I haven't been feeling well for a couple weeks.

"You sure you not pregnant Chloe?" She asked for the third time.

"Yeah ma, I'm on birth control and I came on already this month."

"Ok, well maybe you can take one of those home pregnancy tests to be sure." She said.

"If that will make you happy then sure. I'll pick one up tomorrow." I said giving in to what she wanted.

"Ok baby, I'll let you get back to work. I love you."

"Love you too mommy." I said hanging up.

I put my phone in my pocket and walked tl the front of the store.

"Mijo such a liar bruh, swear to god." Yari said rolling her eyes.

"Oh lord, what is it now?" I asked going to the cash register.

It was almost closing time and I was beyond excited. I was ready to go home to Ty so I could just sleep the night away.

"So we went out together the other night and some bitch walked up talkin' bout some 'hey Mijo' tryna be all cute and shit. And he gon say hi back. So I'm being all cool about it but then they start having a full blown conversation like they been knowing each other since they was twelve. So I asked him his they know each other and he talkin bout some he don't know her fareal." She said folding clothes angrily.

"Yari, why you don't just talk to him about it? Maybe he don't know the girl. Maybe he was just bein friendly."

"I guess."

I guess she had a little attitude but to be honest, I just wasn't on it. I was irritated with every thing and everybody at the moment and I just wanted to go home.

The rest of our shift was quiet. I finished all of my duties quickly and clocked out. While walking to my car I ran into a couple of Ty's fans and they wanted to stop me and take pictures and such. I still wasn't use to that. Hell, all I did was work at a clothing store. Fuck I'm taking pictures for?

When I finally made it to my car I was stopped once again by a reporter waiting by my car.

"Chloe Sanders?" He asked putting a mic in my face.

I didn't say anything as I unlocked my car doors and got in.

"Can you give us some insight on what Tyga has in store of his fans?" He asked as I started my car.

Today was not the day. I was ready to go home and sleep and e wanted to ask questions like this the SAT or some shit.

I rudely pulled off and did sixty all the way home. When I pulled up I saw Ty's car with Chris's Range Rover next to it. I parked behind Ty and got out. As soon as I walked in the door Layah was waddling to the door laughing.

"Hi auntie baby!" I said laughing.

She waddled to my leg and held on to it. I bent down to pick her up and kissed all over her face.

"Hey baby." Ty said walking towards the front door.

"Hey bae." I said smiling.

He kissed my cheek and Layah smacked him in his face.

"Damn, you gon do Ty like that?" He asked laughing.

"Layah don't like you kissing all on me bruh."