Chapter-27

Ty POV

It was going on our third day here at the resort. Within the few days we been here, we done had a ball. Everybody was enjoying themselves and it was drama free. That's all I wanted for my baby. She been through a lot and most of it had something to do with me so I was happy she was finally relaxing.

Everybody had went there separate ways for the night. Chloe and I decided to just take a walk on the beach. We had already went swimming with dolphins, snorkeling, and to some cooking class she wanted to go to. That shit was boring but she had fun. The food was banging too.

"Ty, I just wanna thank you for bringing me here. I really am enjoying myself with you and everyone else." She said looking up at me and smiling.

"You know you don't gotta thank me. You deserve this and you know it. I'm just happy that you happy."

She looked down and grabbed my hand.

"Remember when we first met? You and Chrissy was damn near about to kill each other." She asked laughing.

I laughed and looked down at her. That shit was funny.

"Hell yeah. You saved my ass that day too. I was about to fuck around and get expelled."

"I know. Whatever happened to you selling?"

"It wasn't something that I did seriously. Like I was serious about it but it wasn't something that I was gon do for the rest of my life. It was just a way to keep money in my pockets and make sure my mama was straight. She hate that I did that shit though." I explained.

"I bet she did. I would too. Don't nobody wanna see they son out there hustling. It's easy money but too much shit come with that. I'm happy you stopped."

"Me too. Remember when you beat Jasmine ass? Chloe, I swear that's the day I found out that you truly was crazy as fuck." I said laughing.

"Man, that bitch kept trying me Ty. You know I ain't fuck with her. Hoes put me through hell over you. They really did buy to be honest I'm over it. It took me a long time to get over everything that happened but in order for me to be happy with you right now I needed to let that shit go. I don't like the shit that happened but I guess it was part of the plan." She spoke looking up at me.

"I feel you and once again, I'm sorry for everything Clo. If I could-"

"It's ok Ty. Quit apologizing. We good and that's all that matter." She standing on her tippy toes to kiss me.

I leaned down and pecked her lips over and over again.

She laughed and pulled away.

"Remember yo first performance with Chris? We had so much fun bae. Who would have thought that you would be in the position you in now?"

"I know, that shit crazy ain't it?"

She nodded and looked out at the water. She stopped which made me stop.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I just don't feel like walking no more." She said laughing.

"Lazy ass, you wanna just chill right here or you ready to go back to the room?" I asked.

"We can chill out here for a while." She said sitting in the sand.

I sat down behind her so she can lay against me.

"You ready for tour to start?" She asked playing with my fingers.

"Yeah, I miss seeing the fans everywhere. You coming with us? I know Chrissy and Layah going."