Chapter-23

Chloe POV

When I woke up the next morning I felt Ty's arms wrapped around my waist. I rolled my eyes and tried to get up.

"Chloe, go to sleep." He mumbled half sleep.

"Get off me Michael."

He wrapped his arms around me tighter and pulled me closer.

"I'm sorry about last night Clo." He said kissing my cheek.

"Whatever, you foul as hell. It's whatever though. I got work today so get off me so I can get ready."

He sighed and unwrapped his arms from around me and moved over. After getting up and stretching I made my way to the bathroom so I could begin my day. After showering and brushing my teeth I walked to my closet and picked out something to wear to work. I also decided to take some of my clothes home. I didn't feel like staying with Ty right now.

"Chloe, why you got all them clothes? Ain't you goin to work?" Ty asked as he say up in the bed.

I rolled my eyes and went back into the closet to grab my duffle bag.

"Where you goin? Quit fuckin playin man." He said standing up and grabbing my clothes.

"Put my shit down. I ain't ask you to touch nothin." I said grabbing my clothes back.

"Why you doin all this?"

"Cuz, that shit you pulled last night wasn't cool at all. You think I'm bouta just go out and fuck with other dudes when I got you? I swear to god you be havin me fucked up. Thinkin I'm Britt. Why you don't trust me Michael?" I asked.

"I do trust you. I just wasn't thinking. I let my anger get the best of me. I-"

"Whatever. Who sent you them pictures anyways? Cuz it's a big coincidence that Rage was there. And she ain't come dance with us. So who sent em?" I said getting in his face.

"Chloe chill out, get out my face real talk." He said grabbing my arms.

"Nah, who the fuck sent the pictures? Was it her?" I said pushing his forehead back.

"Chill the fuck out. If it was her, so what! Yup, it was her. Now what?" He said back.

"So you was gon believe that bitch over me?"

"It ain't even like that. If you look-"

"Nah, get the fuck outta my face. You know I would never go out and fuck wit some other niggas. And I just got you back. But you know what, I'm goin home for a few days so I can relax." I said shoving all of my clothes into the duffle bag.

"Chloe, I swear to god that ain't even how it is." He said walking up to me tryna grab me.

"Michael get off me. Real talk, I'm not feeling you right now."

He kept trying to grab me and I kept pulling back. He was really irritating me. He was wrong and he knew it. Like damn, if you feel I'm out fuckin around then let me know in a correct manner. We could have had a normal discussion last night and squashed this shit but he wanted to be all extra so this what the fuck he get.

"Aight Chloe, whatever man. I'm done with the subject. When you comin back?" He asked sitting on his bed.

"When I feel like it."

He smacked his lips and grabbed my arm pulling me to him.

"I'm sorry aight, you know I am. Ima let you have yo little time to chill but don't think you just gon up and move out on a nigga. I love you." He said giving me a little peck.