Chapter-13

Chloe POV

I pulled up to the address that Ty gave me for mama PJ. I was nervous as hell to go talk to her. The last time I saw her was like a month after me and Ty broke up and that was almost two years ago. I told her I was gonna keep in touch with her but it was hard because I wanted to get over Ty and I couldn't help but think about him when I was talking to her.

I stepped out my car and walked up her driveway and to her front door. These houses in Beverley Hills big as fuck. Mama PJ out here living the life. I can't wait until I move out of Compton, I'm tryna live like this.

I waited a minute before knocking on the door. I needed to prepare my thoughts. My mind was all over the place. After five minutes of standing there I finally had the balls to knock on the door.

I was about to knock again but the door opened and there she stood. She had no idea I was coming over so it was a surprise to her.

"Is that my Chloe? Baby, I ain't seen you in a while. Come in." She said smiling.

I walked in and she instantly pulled me into a hug. I hugged her back not wanting to let go. I missed her a lot.

"Hey mama PJ, how are you?" I asked finally pulling away.

"I've been good. You?" She asked guiding me to what I guessed was her kitchen.

"I've been cool, school and work. Not to mention up big headed son."

She laughed as I sat at the bar stool. Her kitchen was nice as hell. Everything was stainless steel and marble.

"So y'all back at it I see. You know you all on the internet."

"Yeah, I really don't understand why though. I'm nobody special, I'm just Chloe."

"Yeah, Chloe that's dating rapper Tyga."

"It's so weird. I still think of Ty as that annoying boy that I went out with from high school and it's not even like that. He all famous and stuff now." I said shaking my head.

"I know, he still the same though, goofy and annoying as hell. Now enough about him. I wanna hear about you." She said sitting down with me.

I sighed and began to tell her about everything that happened in my life after me and Ty broke up. It felt good to actually talk to her again.

Tyga POV

Me and Chris were now out and about getting some things together for Chloe birthday. Her 20th birthday was only a few weeks away and I ain't have shit planned. I needed to book a place, hire security, decorate and all that one shit.

"Why you don't just go to Hypnotic and see if we can book it there?" Chris asked from the passenger side.

"I was thinking Hypnotic would be too small. I-"

"Nigga, Chloe don't need no big ass club. She not famous and she ain't gon want hella people she don't know at her party."

"I guess you right but still. I wanna go all out for her."

"This Chloe we talkin bout. She would be happy with a bag of loud and some McDonalds. Just relax, Hypnotic would be the perfect place to have her party." Chris said.

I though it out for a minute and decided he was right. I made a U-turn and drove to Hypnotic. After parking on the street me and Chris walked to the entrance and went in. Being escorted to the owners office gave us a peak at what the inside looked like. It had a nice VIP section and it wasn't as small as what I thought.

They had a few pole around the dance floor and a bar located in the back. It was the perfect place honestly.

"Chris, Tyga, nice to see you." Aj said.