Chapter-1

Chloe POV

"King, quit playin all the time before I slap you!" I yelled as King chased me around the apartment.

"Nah, yo ass play too much. Yo ass too old to be doin smack cams and shit on people." He said still chasing me.

I laughed as I ran in my room and shut the door locking it. He tried getting in for a couple of minutes but after a while he gave up and went back to the living room.

I breathed heavily as I went to sit on my bed.

Let's get everything situated. It's been a little over a year and a half since everything went down between me and Michael. After the break up an miscarriage we went our different ways.

I went off to a small community college so I could transfer to a university my junior year. That was the cheapest route to go and since I decided that I wasn't gonna depend on my parents for everything I decided to move out as well. I was majoring in communications and everything was going well for me.

Michael went with his music of course. His career took off a couple months after the break up and I guess everything is going good for him. We don't really talk much. I only know most things about him due to Media Take Out or some other gossip site. He tried to keep in touch with me after everything and I was fine with that but after his career got on track our communication weakened. Now I'll probably hear from him once every couple months.

Chris and Chrissy had their baby. They had a little girl and named her Alayah (ah-lay-ah). She looked just like Chris. It didn't make sense how much her an Chris looked like each other. Chris continued with his music as well. Chris and Michael wasn't together as a group any more but they were still best friends. Alayah was nine months and she was a handful. Since Chrissy was late starting school she did summer school and I watched Layah whenever she needed.

My mom and dad are doing good. Me and my dad are cool now. I pretty much forgave him for everything that happened in the past. He's doing a lot better now and he located his main office back here so he could be with my mama more.

I haven't heard from Jasmine. She had her son and of course it looked just like Eric. They still together from what I heard. Looking back on everything I went through with that girl, I regret a lot. It wasn't even worth it because I'm not even with the person I was fighting her for.

It was the beginning of August and that means school is starting up again. I was going into my Sophomore year and I was pretty excited. Everything seemed to be going my way.

"Chloe, open this damn door!" King yelled.

As you can see, me and King been kickin' it heavy. We not together or nothing but that's my bae or whatever. After the stuff I want through with Michael, King was here for me. He made sure I kept myself together and I appreciated him for that.

"Shut the hell up. Yellin in my apartment like I don't have neighbors." I said getting up and unlocking the door.

He walked in with a bag of chips and I snatched them from him. After taking a few of them I gave them back and sat on my bed.

"You registered for yo classes right?"

"Nigga, yes. You register for yours?" I asked laughing.

King wasn't into the whole college thing. He wasn't dumb or anything, he just felt that school wasn't for him. King was twenty-one and he did his own thing. He worked as a mechanic at a local car shop and he did a couple illegal things that he tried his best to keep me away from.

When we met at the club I could already tell he was into slangin'. That's all I know though. I don't know anything else about what he does and we both plan to keep it that way.