Chapter-10

Tyga POV

"Y'all niggas straight wildin." I laughed as we all sat around the studio talking.

"Nah nigga, Dro wildin talkin bout some he would fuck Miley Cyrus over Lauren London." Jigg said.

"Listen nigga, Miley Cyrus look like she give some good ass neck. On who she don't swallow?"

I looked at Dro and laughed. These niggas fools. And this exactly why I don't get work done.

Chloe laughed as her phone rang. I looked over at her and smiled.

"Answer yo phone bald head."

She mugged me and answered her phone.

"So, we putting the final touches on yo mixtape. You ready man? This shit gon be fire." Nick said tuning around to face the rest of us.

"Hell yeah I'm ready-"

"What the fuck you mean the bitch fucked my car up? Ms. Carly, please tell me you playin wit me." Chloe yelled standing up.

We all looked at her crazy. This shit couldn't be good.

"I'm on my way. Ms. Carly, ima fuck her up." She said hanging up.

"Ty, I gotta go. Yo bitch done fucked up. I swear on my fuckin grandpa ima beat this bitch ass. Ima try to murder this bitch." She said grabbing her purse.

"What the fuck happened man?"

"She fucked my car up! The bitch slashed my fuckin tires and broke my windshield and every other window. Ima kill the bitch."

"Man, chill out. Y'all we bouta go. Ima see y'all later hopefully." I said standing up and dapping all of them.

"Aight bruh, Chloe, please don't go to jail today. We actually like you. Beat her ass though, don't nobody like that bitch." Dro said making everybody laugh.

"You don't even gotta worry Dro, that bitch dead. See y'all soon hopefully if I ain't locked up." Chloe said walking out the room with me following.

"Chloe, how you know it was Britt?"

"Ms. Carly just got done talking to her. And she got her license plate number. And she the only bitch I know that would pull that shit. She mad cuz you don't want her stupid ass and she feel I took you from her. I ain't take shit, she knew you been mine no matter what. That bitch got something coming Michael. I swear on my mama she do."

"Let me call her real quick and see what the fuck goin on man." I said unlocking the door and getting in the car. Chloe got in and slammed the door.

I wanted to yell at her but figured that wouldn't do anything but start an argument between us and I didn't want that.

I pulled my phone out and dialed Britt number. She answered on the third ring.

"Where the fuck you at?" I yelled into the phone.

"Don't fucking worry about it."

"Did you do something to Chloe car?" I asked calmly hoping she wouldn't say yes.

I didn't want Chloe getting in trouble over this bitch but if she fucked up her car, there was nothing I could do.

"What if I did? What the fuck is she gonna do about it?" She yelled.

Chloe grabbed my phone and put it on speaker.

"Bitch, ima beat yo ass. I promise you ima try and murder yo stupid ass. Got me fucked up thinking you gon fuck my shit up and not do anything about it. Bitch you dead, you fucked my shit up because Ty don't want you? Huh? You mad because he finally realized how much of a gold diggin bitch you are? I ain't do shit to you stupid ass and you fuck my shit up? Wait til I see you, I promise you gon end up in a hospital." She said hanging up.