Chapter-19

Chrissy POV

I was downstairs making Alayah a few bottles so I could take her over my moms for the day. I had class and I decided that I'm gonna go look for a job. Everything that happened last night was sign. Me and Chris were not gonna last. This fame and money is tearing us apart. I've been so dependent on Chris, it's time for me to do for myself. I needed to prove to Chris and everyone else that I didn't need him. I wasn't gonna stay anywhere that me and my daughter weren't wanted.

"Good morning baby." I heard Chris mumble as he walked up to the refrigerator.

I didn't say anything as I packed Layahs bottles in her diaper bag. She was sitting in her high chair eating Cheerios. She was babbling in her baby language as I smiled at her.

"Good morning." He said again walking over to Layah.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to Layah picking her up and putting her on my hip.

"What's up with you?"

I didn't say anything as I made my way out of the kitchen and towards the living room.

"Where you goin wit my daughter?" He yelled following me.

What he said made me stop right in my tracks. I turned around and looked at him with hatred in my eyes.

"Oh, now she yo daughter? She yo daughter now Chris?"

"What the fuck you talkin bout?"

"She yo daughter now Chris? These last couple of weeks she ain't been yo daughter. Do you even remember last night? Huh?" I asked raising my voice a little.

"You know I don't fuckin remember last night because I came in a little drunk. Get to the fuckin point because I got a headache." He spat.

"I never thought I could dislike a person as much as I dislike you right now. First, you come in the house at four in the morning drunk as fuck, then you tell me that ion need to worry about what the fuck you been doin. And oh, how could I forget this one?" I said sarcastically.

"You told me you wanted a DNA test on Layah."

I had tears in my eyes, just knowing that those words came out of his mouth hurt me.

"Yo, you know I was drunk Chrissy. You -"

"Nah fuck that Chris. Fuck all that. Ion give a fuck how drunk you was. You questioned if my daughter was yours. Like I'm a hoe who go around fuckin any and everybody. You prance all in the house at all hours of the morning. Have bitches callin yo phone. Ignoring my baby and she ain't did shit to you. We move out here and this the shit that happen. Fuck you Chris. I'll go get a fuckin DNA test. After all this DNA bullshit blow over you don't gotta worry about me or Layah. Fuck you." I said turning around and walking to the living room.

I quickly grabbed my purse and keys. Layah just looked up at me smiled, not knowing what was going on. This was my heart. My baby is my everything and I'll be damned if I let a nigga treat her like she ain't shit. Ion give a fuck how much I love him, my baby come first.

"You gon just take my baby and leave?" Chris yelled running into the living room.

"According to you, you not sure if this is your baby. How about you go out and get drunk and hang with all those A-List Hollywood bitches. Leave us the fuck alone, you been doin it for the past two weeks." I spat angrily as I walked towards the gigantic door.

"I'm sorry Chrissy! Don't take my baby man, that shit I said was foul and ion know where it came from but-"

"Save that shit Chris. I heard enough." I said walking out the house and slamming the door.