My Second Life Part 2

Kian's Pov:

Today is our meet and greet! I love doing these since it's always great to meet the fans.

Now I have to get ready!

Ellie's Pov:

Were in the car now heading to the place where I get to meet my ideals!

Right now Nash is driving, Cameron in the passenger seat and me, Matt, and Carter in the back. About 30 minutes later we arrive and I'm the first one out.

"Man this line is looooooooooong" Carter said extending the "o" to show how long it was. Ugh but it will be worth it an I finally get to give them my letter.

~2 1/2 hours later~

Finally were in the front and I'm about to meet them!

First one is Sam

"Ello!" I say really excited

"Hello" he says back with a smile

"Can I get a picture with you?" I asked trying now to sound like a full on fangirl

"Ofcourse" he says getting ready for the picture.

I take it quickly, have him sign my phone and t shirt.

Soon I do that with all the boys until I reach the end which is Ricky.

"OMG hi ricky!" I say with the biggest smile on my face

"Well hello cutie how are you?" he asked well signing my shirt and phone.

"I'm great sort of can I get a picture?" I say ready to burst.

"OH yea! hold on let me fix my hair" he says moving it around everywhere making me giggle.

"Awwwww you laugh is adorable" he says giving me a hug

"Thank you sooo much and here please read this"

I say well walking a way.

Wow my heart is beating a million time a second.

Ricky's Pov: (after the meet in greet)

Wow today was FABULOUSSSSSSSS

A lot of them were sooo nice but one stood out to me.

She gave me a letter and it didn't seem like it was asking for me to follow her on anything for nothing like that. So I decided to read it right away.

___________________________

Dear O2L,

You have no idea how you have saved my life.

Without I would probably be watching over you. Not from a computer or phone but from heaven.

I don't have the best life but at lest I'm still alive.

My mom and dad have been abusing me for as long as I can remember saying how "im worthless" and "a mistake" an they hurt me. My brother does the same but the worst part is is that his friends help him. His name is Louis but not Louis it's more like Loui.

But anyways it's always been 1 against the world until I meet my best friends

Matt, Carter, Nash, and Cameron! ya there a little but older then me but they love me and don't hurt me. But without you guys I wouldn't be here. I was hoping you could text me so if I'm in trouble or just need your help I have your number? I love you guys and I hope one day we could be friends!

Sincerely,

Ellie (or EllieBelly and munchkin as my friends say :)

P.S my number is 614-555-1740

___________________________

OMG that was soooooo sad! I have to have the boys read this and I must text her right away!

Ellie's Pov:

(The next day)

I'm back at home but well on the trip we did some other stuff like went to the beach and went shopping! Well when I got back my parents surprised me with glares am such but what was the biggest surprise was that night my parents left and had my brother and his friends be in charge of me.

Ya.....

That whole night was full of beatings, no food, and just awful.

I went up stairs ready to cut like I always do till my phone buzzed and I looked over and gasped!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys it's me!

Cliff hanger!

I bet all of you a cookie no no you can guess what happens on her phone!

Ok so ya also with updates I don't just write then post I write a few things a day then wait then post them unless I'm too late ok.

So ya also through out the book I mike do Q/A and stuff like Question Of The Day! and little stuff to see who will interate with the book!

Ok so ya boo bye!