Happily in Love

I was speeding through the hallway trying to make it to my last period class, English, without getting another detention.

"Hey Megan!" Mrs. Bland, the English teacher, exclaimed "You've finally made it on time!"

"It's not my fault I got a locker across the school." I sassed back.

She rolled her eyes, "Okay class..!" She carried on.

Mrs. Bland has always had something out for me. I don't know what her deal is. Maybe it's because I have the best on going year relationship with the hottest boy in school, Justin Bieber. Who knows though..

"Megan!" Mrs. Bland shouted trying to get me out of my daze.

I sprang up, "What?"

"Read." She snarled.

Looking around frantically I was hoping someone would tell me where we are at in the book.

"Page 42, 3rd paragraph." A small voice said.

I looked over to see a small blonde haired girl looking over at me. "Thank you." I whispered back and I started to read.

By the end of class I was fully asleep. I was woken up by the fast shuffling of people's feet racing out of the classroom and a slight rub on my shoulder.

I looked up to see the beautiful face of my beautiful boyfriend, Justin. "Hey babe." I drowsily said.

"Someone's tired." Justin chuckled.

"Very." I said laying my head back down on my desk.

Suddenly I felt two strong arms pick me up, bridal style. I opened my eyes once again to see Justin's smiley face. I rested my head against his shoulder and let him carry me to wherever.

Justins POV

Having Megan in my arms was a blessing that I can never say thank you enough for.

I constantly feel like I have to tell her how thankful I am to have her be mine and how much I love her.

I walked outside and to my car. I unlocked the passenger side door and leaned the chair back. I laid Megan down, buckled her up, and shut the door.

"Mr. Bieber," Mrs. Bland shouted as I walked back into the school. I raised my eyebrows, "hm?"

"Tell your little girlfriend that if I catch her sleeping in my class again it will be an automatic write up!" She said firmly.

I rolled my eyes and continued my way to Megan's locker.

I put in the combination and opened the locker door. I rummaged through her stuff and tucked all things that seemed important in her backpack.

With her backpack in arm I started my way back to my vehicle.

I can never stop thinking about Megan, I've been in a relationship with her for almost a year now and I'm still crazy about her. Not one girl has ever made me feel the way Megan does. She can make me smile in an instant, even on my bad days.

"Hey!" I was snapped out of my daze. Looking around to see who could of possibly said my name there was a girl standing there, looking at the school map. "Where is the library?" She asked.

I pointed down the hall. "It's a straight shot down. Just keep going and you'll find it." I smiled. She must be new.

As we walked our separate ways, and I got closer to my car, I noticed Megan had woken up.

I opened up the car door.

"Hey handsome," She smiled. "You carried me to your car?" She laughed.

"Yeah you were too tired to walk so I had to, I got your stuff for you too." I said throwing her backpack to the backseat. "Mrs. Bland said that if she catches you sleeping in class again she's going to write you up." I said mockingly.

"Thanks for being such a babe," She smiled. "I don't understand why she hates me so much though.." She said grabbing my hand as I sat down in the drivers seat.

"She doesn't hate you, she's just doing her job." I laughed.

Megan glared at me with her precious brown eyes, "She hates me."

I attempted to glare back at her but she's so beautiful that I couldn't keep a straight face.

We both ended up smiling and I decided to finally start the car. "Where do you wanna eat?"

Everyday after school I like to treat Megan to whatever she would like to eat. For such a thin girl she has quite an appetite.

"McDonalds?"

"Okay babe." I smiled.

I rested my hand on Megan's left thigh, "You know what?"

She turned to me raising her eyebrows as an indication to continue.

Keeping my eyes on the road I finished, "I love you so much."

Megan leaned over and planted her lips on my cheek. I could feel the same sparks we've had since day one.

"I love you more" She smiled against the kiss.