His Word. ~ Chapter 6.

A/N Hey guys! Here's chapter 6, I hope you enjoy it!! I hope you are enjoying the story so far! Could you guys give me feedback, it helps alot, thanks!! Also can someone make me a Vampir Edit of Teresa palmer, I tried to find one but the one on the side >>> was the only one I could find. Thanks!

~LaceyAnne

Evangeline's pov.

Elijah stepped away from me, shock written over his face. I smirked at him.

"You're still alive?" Elijah asked.

"Ouch, Elijah I'm hurt. You didn't think I could last this long?" I asked, Placing my hand on my heart, faking hurt.

"I didn't mean it like that." He said. "It's just a suprise to see you."

"It's a suprise to see you to Elijah, but I am not quite sure whether it's a good one." I said, crossing my arms.

"Well I am glad to see you, Evangeline." Elijah smiled slightly.

"It's Eva now, I havent been called Evangeline since 1313." I explained.

"Since I left?" Elijah asked, looking down sadly. I nodded.

"Well, I need to be off, I gotta get back to Damon and Stefan." I said. I started to walk away but Elijah grabbed my arm.

"Come with me, back to my hotel, we can catch up." Elijah said.

"Catch up? On the past 700 or so years?" I asked.

"Yes." I sighed deeply before nodding. Elijah let go of my arm and held out his hand, Such a gentleman. I smiled before placing my hand in his, he smiled before walking out the house me following. We went to the car he had. He opened the passenger side for me, I got in before he closed the door behind me. He then got into the drivers seat.

The drive was silent, I am unsire of whether it was and comfortable or awkward silence but I didn't attempt to make conversation. After a 30 minute drive we arrived at a small motel in the middle of nowhere. I went to open my door but Elijah beet me to it. I smiled up at him and stepped out the car. He lead me through the lobby and up to his room .

The room was quite big, and had a double bed. There was an ensuite, and a small kitchen area. I walked over and sat on the bed, I looked up at Elijah who looked lost in his thoughts.

"So Elijah?" I said, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Evangeline, how have you been?" Elijah asked. I scoffed at his question and he looked at me confused.

"You know, I thought I could do this, I thought I could talk to you but I can't, I just can't." I choked, feeling tears start to form. In a flash Eljah was stood in front of me, he placed his hand on my cheek and wiped away a stray tear. I pulled my head away from his hand.

"You promised me Elijah, you gave me your word."

"I know..."

"You promised me Forever, you gave me your word that we would be together forever, you broke your word." I said, wiping away more tears that fell.

"I know, I'm sorry."

"Sorry's not good enough Elijah, you left me without so much as a goodbye, Sorry isn't going to fix that." I snapped. Hurt was written over Elijah's face but I didn't care.

"I can explaine why I left..."

"It's too late for and explanation Elijah, you could have came and found me for the past 500 years but you didn't so I don't care about your explanation anymore, I don't need your explanation Elijah because I really don't care about you anymore."

This was more of a filler chapter but I hope you enjoyed it! Please vote and comment!!