His Word. ~ Chapter 5.

A/N Hey readers, I hope you enjoyed the last chapter, here's chapter 5!! And guess what? Elijah's first appearence in this chapter!! Whoop Whoop. Happy Reading.

Evangeline's pov

"The house should be just beyond those trees." Damon said as we got out of the car. "Wait, I got a lot more experience than you do with those sorts of things." Damon said stopping Stefan.

"What is your point?" Stefan asked.

"My point is, whoever has Elena is probably who was after Katherine in 1864 and before that." Damon explained.

"And?" Stefan prompted.

"And it puts them at 500 years old and strong. Are you sure you want to do this?" Damon asked.

"Damon I am over 500 years old, with my age and your ages added to gether we can take this guy down." I told Damon.

"Yeah, I'm certain I want to do it." Stefan said.

"Because if we go in that house, we may not come back out." Damon warned.

"Alright, then I won't come out." Stefan sai shrugging.

"So noble, Stefan." Damon spat.

"I can't think of a better reason to die, but if you want to stay here, I'll totally understand." Stefan smirked. He then headed towrds the house, I giggled at Damon before following. We walked up to th huge house. Stefan slowly opened the front door peering around to see if anyone was there. He turned to me and mouthed 'Upstairs' I nodded and we vamped upstairs. Me being me I knocked a vase over and it smashed. Stefan face palmed and I rushed to hide. We hid so we could see the front door. A man holding Elena walked in, her turned to face the stairs, I gasped realising who it was Elijah. He was back.

"Rose." I heard that familiar voice say in a warning tone.

"I don't know who it is." Rose replied.

"Up here." Stefan called. Elijah rushed up the stairs.

"Down here." Damon said. Elijah turned to look down the stairs but Damon shot a stake at his hand. We rushed out and grabbed Elena and this Rose girl. Damon put his finger on Rose's lips signalling her to be quiet.

"Excuse me. To whom it may concern, you're making a great mistake if you think that you can beat me. You can't. Do you hear that?" Elijah yelled, his accent making my legs turned to jelly. "I repeat, you cannot beat me. So I want the girl, I'm gonna count to 3 or heads will roll. Do we understand each other?" He asked. Elena walked out to the top of the stairs.

"I'll come with you, just please don't my friends, they just wanted to help me out." She explained. Elijah rushed up tot the middle of the stairs with a large stake in his hands.

"What game are you playing with me?" He asked. Suddenly Elena pulled out a vervain grenade and threw it at Elijah, it exploded on his face. He hissed in pain. He glared up at Elena before rushing at her. Stefan appeared in front of her and shot a Stake at Elijah. It did nothing so Stefan chucked away the stake gun and tackle Elijah down the stairs. As they hit the floor at the bottom of the stair, Elijah stood up. He went to attack Stefan, Damon emerged witht he large stake and plunged it through Elijah's heart, he push Elijah so far back until he pinned him to the front door. Elijah was now hanging from the door with the stake through his heart. Rose rushed away, Damon went to follow her. I rushed down the stairs to stop Damon.

"Just let her go." Elena said from the top of the stairs. Damon smiled at Elena, she smiled to but at Stefan, she ran down the stairs into his arms. Elena looked up at Damon and I and mouthed 'Thank you.' I nodded, and Damon mouthed back 'You're welcome.'

"Right, let's get you home." Stefan said to Elena, she nodded and smiled.

"You guys go, I'm gonna check for any other vampires. The Salvatore brother look hesitant but nodded before they all headed out the door. I looked up at Elijah, shocked. I knew he wasn't dead, he was an original, they can't die. But he was back. How can he be back? He left, all those years ago, why would he be back now. I decided to look around the huge house, to pass the time until he wakes up.

1 HOUR LATER.

I was looking round the upstairs rooms, this place was so old, it was like it hadn't been lived in for years. A gust of wind whizzed past me causing me to turn quickly. Shit, he's awake. I slowly walked out of the room looking round. My back suddenly collided with the wall, Elijah was pinning me against it bearing his fangs. His face dropped. His eyes went back to their normal colour and his fangs disappeared.

"Evangeline." He gasped.

"Hello Elijah."

Oh my gosh! So what do ya think? Please vote & comment!!