His Word. ~ Chapter 4.

A/N Hey guys so here's chapter 4! I really hope you're enjoying the story so far, I am enjoying writing it fo you guys!! I have decided that I am going put a song with every chapter, just some songs that I think are great and want to share with you guys. It will kind of show you what music I am into!! Enjoy this chapter, Happy reading!!

Evangeline's pov.

I was standing with Stefan by his locker, when Jeremy approached us with a smile on his face.

"Hi Jer." I smiled.

"Hey Jeremy." Stefan said.

"Look, Elena's got to let me know if I'm supposed to cover for her. Jenna's cool with the two of you but you guys are pushing it." Jer said to Stefan, I looked at Jeremy confused as did Stefan.

"What are you talking about?" Stefan asked.

"You and Elena. Look, I'm glad you guys are back together but if she's gonna sleep over..."

"Wait, wait... hold on a minute. We're not back together." Stefan said cutting Jeremy off.

"Wait... she didn't stay at your place last night?" Jeremy asked frowning.

"No, I mean I saw her at the party but that was it. She didn't sleep over." Stefan explained.

"'Cause her bed hadn't been slept in and Mrs. Lockwood said that her car was still in the driveway. Where is she then?" Jeremy asked, Angry. Instead of replying Stefan stormed away with deterimined look on his face.

"Don't worry Jer, we'll find her." I said before rushing after Stefan. Once I had caught upp to Stefan he was on the phone. I used my Vamp hearing to listen in.

"I'm on my way!" Damon said before hanging up. Stefan put his phone in my pocket and looked at me with a worried look.

"We'll find her Stef, don't worry." I said, rubbing his shoulder. He smiled thankfully at me. We exited the building to see Damon walking towards us with a slightly worried look on his face.

"This has Katherine written all over it." Stefan snapped.

"Katherine's in the tomb. Trust me; I'm the one who shut her in." Damon explained.

"Did you?" Stefan asked eyeing Damon.

"Did I what, Stefan?" Damon asked, crossing his arms.

"Well, I know the hold that Katherine has on you." Stefan shrugged.

"She's in the tomb, period. End of story but she did say something to me right before I shut her in. I thought she was lying." Damon explained.

"What did she say?" I asked.

"Elena's in danger." Damon said.

"What? And you didn't think you should ask her to elaborate?" Stefan snapped.

"Everything she says is a lie. How am I supposed to know if she's gonna start spouting out the truth?" Damon asked in defense.

"We have to go talk to her." Stefan said.

"No, no. Let me tell you how that's gonna go: We're gonna go ask her for help, she's gonna negotiate her release which we're gonna be dumb enough to give her and she's gonna get out and kill us! This is exactly what she wants!" Damon snapped.

"I don't really care." Stefan shrugged.

"It's a bad idea, Stefan." Damon warned.

"It's Elena." Stefan said before heading inside again. I looked at Damon and shrugged before following Stefan. Stefan approached Bonnie and took her into a classroom. I followed them in.

"I can't undo the tomb spell, Stefan. Even if I wanted to. It took both me and my Grams to undo it the first time." Bonnie said as I entered.

"But I can open the door, right? I can talk to her?" Stefan asked.

"Yeah but Damon's right. She's not gonna tell you anything, not without something in return." Bonnie explianed.

"I know but Bonnie I have to do something. I have no idea who has Elena; I have no idea where she is." Stefan said, worry filling his voice.

"What if there was another way to find her?" Bonnie asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I can do a locater spell to find where Elena is, I need a map, A place to do the spell and Jeremy." She said. I nodded.

"I'll find Ric and aske= to borrow his classroom, you find Jeremy." I said to Bonnie before leaving. I searched the hallway for Alaric.

"Alaric." I called, when I saw him talking to some students who looked at me weird. "I, uh, mean Mr Saltzman could I speak to you for a moment." I asked He nodded.

"We need to borrow your classroom." I whispered.

"Why?" He asked.

"Elena is missing, Bonnie need your classroom so she can do a locater spell to track her." I explained.

"I don't know.."

"Please Ric, this is Elena we are talking about here." I pleaded.

"Fine, 10 minutes."

"Thanks Ric." I smiled before heading off to tell Bonnie. I rushed to Ric's classroom to find Bonnie explaining the spell to Jeremy.

"Alright, Alaric said we've got to clear out of here within 10 minutes." I explained.

"I've got weapons." Stefan said.

"Are you ready?" Bonnie asked Jeremy. He nodded, holding out his hand. Bonnie took the knife and cut his hand, the blood dripped on the the map as Bonnie mumbled the spell. The blood droplets merged and glided across the map to Elena's location.

"There. She's there." Bonnie said, as the blodd stopped.

"That's 300 miles away." Jeremy said.

"No Bonnie. We need a more exact location than that." Stefan said.

"That's as close as I can get." Bonnie said, apologetically.

"We can map it, aerial view will show us what's around there, help us narrow down the area." Jeremy suggested.

"Perfect. Call me with whatever you find." Stefan said as he started to leave.

"No, no, I'm coming with you!" Jeremy said following him.

"No Jeremy, you're not." Stefan snapped.

"No, I'm gonna just sit here. What if she's hurt okay?" Jeremy asked. "Or worse? What if she's...?"

"She's not. You two go back to your house just in case. I'll call you the minute I find her." Stefan explained

"Well, you can't do this alone." Jeremy said.

"He's not. Let's go." Damon said, entering the room.

"You're coming with me?" Stefan asked.

"It's Elena." Damon said.

"I'm coming too." I said. Stefan nodded and we left.

Good? Bad? Vote! Comment!