His Word ~ Chapter 11.

Evangeline's Point of View.

I shot up, gasping for breath. I groaned as a pain errupted in my neck. I rubbed it before looking round. I was in a bedroom, not my own either. I got up and walked over to the door. I pulled it open and went to walk out but was stopped by an invisible barrier.

"Sorry, you can't leave." A dark skinned man said.

"Who are you?!" I growled.

"My Name is Jonas." He explained.

"Why can't I get out?" I asked.

"Elijah made me put a spell on this room, you can't escape." He said.

"So no one can get in either?" I asked.

"Yes, Elijah can get in and out." Jonas smirked.

"Please, let me out." I pleaded.

"I'm afraid he can't do that." Elijah's voice sounded.

"Speak of the devil, and he shall appear." I scoffed.

"In the flesh." Elijah smirked. I rolled my eyes before closing the door. Elijah went to open it but I grabbed the handle, making sure he couldn't open the door.

"Evangeline, I am three hundred years older than you, thinking that would not just break down this door to get in, is unwise." Elijah snapped. I sighed before backing away from the door. He pushed it open and walked inside. I glared up at him.

"Why am I here Elijah?" I growled.

"Because you broke my neck." He smirked.

"Seriously Elijah, why am I here?" I snapped.

"I am finally going to pay our doppelganger a little visit, she is somewhat useful in my plan." He explained. I rushed at him, pinning him ot the wall.

"You will not hurt Elena!" I snarled, bearing my teeth at him. He flipped us around so I was now pinned to the wall. He beared his teeth at me. The dark veins under his eyes bulging out, his eyes turning dark. Damn why was he so mesmerising.

"I never said that I was going to hurt Elena." He growled. "Nor do I wish to hurt her."

"Then what is it that you want to do?" I asked.

"I simply wish to use her, to us her to destroy my Brother, Nicklaus." He explained.

"Klaus? Why do you want to destroy Klaus?" I asked.

"Because he took my family from me, put them in coffins and threw them in the ocean." He snarled. It was then I realised how close we were. His eyes wandered to my lips.

"You know, for the past seven hundred years, I haven't stopped thinking about you." He said, tracing his fingers down my cheek and neck, sending shivers all over my body.

"I still love you, Evangeline, I always have." He whispered, placing his hand on the nape of my neck bringing us closer.

"Elijah, I can't..."

"Shh, please just for tonight, let me love you, like I did 700 years ago." He pleaded before pressing his lips against mine. The kiss was bittersweet, and I savoured every moment. His hands ran down my sides and onto my hips as he drew us even closer. I slowly started to unbutton his shirt before pulling it completely off. I ran my fingers down his toned chest, before pulling the back up to his face. He then lifted my top over my head, breaking the kiss momentarily, before attacking my lips again. He then pushed me harder against the wall, holding my hip with one hand, and placing the other on the wall, next to my head. He pressed himself against me, as we got lost in the kisses.

He then started leaving trails of kisses along my neck and collar bone, making me shiver with delight. I then grabbed his face, pulling his lips onto mine once again. He put his hands under my thighs, making me jump up and wrap my legs around his torso. Within a flash we were next to the bed. He gently layed me down on the bed before unbuttoning my jeans and pulling them down my legs. He threw them across the room, before leaving light kisses up my stomach and chest then meeting my lips once again. I then started unbuckling his belt before pulling it off. I then unbuttoned his trousers. I tried to pull them down, but had no luck. Elijah laughed slightly before sitting up and pulling the trousers off himself. He then continued to kiss me. I rolled us over so I was now on top. I started kissing his neck, sucking and nibbling it, leaving a mark. He groaned as I left wet kisses down his chest. Within a flash Elijah flipped us over again, pressing his lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he loved me, like he did, in 1312.

Not too graphic right? Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please vote and comment!