Chapter One

Annabelle's P.O.V

It's been 3 months. I've climbed the social ladder at my new prison, and I am now considered one of the "popular girls" honestly I couldn't care less about my social status. But in this day and age if you're hot and sassy you have a one way ticket to popularity. They bow down to me like I'm Regina George, wake up this isn't Mean Girls. I'm not a plastic and we don't wear pink on Wednesdays. Get over yourself. High school is anything but a movie. The reality of it is, the hallways are crowded, the people suck, and you should probably eat the food before it eats you. There's good and bad things about high school, and for me. The only good thing is Ashton Irwin, the cute guy who has been staring at me for the past 2 months. Apparently, he's part of this band who's really famous, what is it, 5 Minutes of Summer? Or maybe it was Seconds...whatever it was called. I heard they were good.

"Hey, Belle!" Lucy chirped, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Hey, Luce." I responded turning towards her.

"Daydreaming about the dreamy quarterback again?" She asked, winking at the end of her sentence.

"Maybe!" I squeaked, shoving her a little.

"Hey, now. No violence!" She yelled jokingly.

Meet Lucy Williams, she's my best friend. She's everything a girl could ask for, she's sweet, she's smart, she's caring, she's basically a spitting image of me. There's a reason we get along so well. I kid, I kid. But no really, she's perfect. And I'm pretty damn lucky to have her.

"Belle...he's coming over here."

"What? Really? Do I look okay? Is my hair alright?"

"Babe, you look fine. Just flirt."

"You know I'm good at that."

I looked up, and sure enough he was walking across the lunchroom. He was so hot, the way he swayed his hips slightly when he walked, and his eyes sparkling as the light hit them. He was the epitome of perfect. He crossed through all the tables and stopped in front of me.

"Hey, you're Annabelle, right?" He asked. Smiling down at me.

"Yeah. But you can call me, Belle." I answered smiling back.

"Can I call you tonight?" He winked, holding out his arm.

"Of course you can." I winked back, reaching into the front pocket of my backpack to fish out my black sharpie, before scribbling my number across his arm. "There ya go, hottie. See ya around."

"You too, cutie." He winked, pulling his sleeve down and walking away.

"So, Belle?" Luce piped up from behind me.

"Yeah?"

"Have you gotten your dress for Homecoming yet?"

"Of course not, we always go together."

"Just making sure you didn't forget about me while you were oogling hottie over there." She winked before picking up her stuff and walking away.