Chapter 15

AAAAAhhhh i'm soo sorry it's been such a long time since i last uploaded!!!! please forgive mahhhh! I've been soooo busy with school and hw and ive kinda had writers block. This chapter is a little short but hopefully interesting. There's no Nate in it :( but ill make sure hes in the next chapter a lot more! Please comment vote and fan! i really appreciate all the votes and comments soo far!!!! :D hope u like it!

 (I put a picture on the side of what she's wearing)

btw....if you want a dedication then make an interesting comment on this chapter and which ever person's comment i like the most will get a dedication! :)

*****

Chapter 15

I took a quick glance at my phone to see what time it was. I had half an hour until Wesley would be here and so far, I’d only done my makeup. My hair was pretty much already done. The only thing I did was brush it. I walked over towards the closet where I grabbed a pair of high waisted leather shorts and I white tank top that I tucked in. I put on a pair of high-heeled ankle boots and grabbed my purse in which I put my phone and wallet. I took one last look in the mirror before I carefully walked downstairs as my heels were quite high and I didn’t want to trip on the stairs.

Once I was downstairs I heard Tyler’s voice, but not only his. He was talking to a woman. Her voice was quite deep for a woman and sounded like she had a lot of smoke in her throat, which was the case because once I came face to face with her, I noticed a cigarette between her middle and index finger.  Before she noticed me too, I had a good few seconds to observe her. She was clearly a fake blonde because she had dark brown roots growing, her face was piled with makeup and she was wearing a pair of black butt shorts that showed off the butt that she didn’t have. Her top was very low cut and loose which showed her red bra that containing nearly no breasts and her heels were even higher than mine. It must have been Tyler’s new girlfriend, which reminded me I had totally forgotten to tell Hannah! I hadn’t spoken to her all day.

“Hi…” I said awkwardly as I waved my right hand towards the woman.

“Hi, I’m Cassandra.” She smiled showing her surprisingly perfect white teeth.

“I’m Cattleya.” I smiled back before I continued.

“You must be Tyler’s girlfriend. It’s nice to meet you.” I lied, still smiling.

She nodded and I now realized that Tyler was standing right next to her and was holding her waist with one arm.

“You too.” She said before she turned her head towards Tyler and said,

“Babe I’ve gotta go. I’ll call you okay?”

He nodded and stared at her until she left the house. I stood In front of him and folded my arms over my chest and glared at him until he turned his face back to me.

“I seem to recall you telling me after Ethan’s party that you don’t like sluts? Then why are you with someone that looks like one and probably acts like one too if she’s with you?” I questioned raising my eyebrows.

He scratched the back of his neck and squinted his eyes at me. He shuffled towards me until his face was way to close to mine for comfort and placed his hand on my shoulder.

“Jealous are we?” he smirked before he squeezed my shoulder slightly and shoved past me heading towards his room. 

He was so annoying! As if I’d be jealous of her. I couldn’t believe I had to live here for another month! If it wasn’t for Ethan, I don’t think I would have even survived the first one.

At that moment the doorbell rang which made me jump slightly. I opened the door to find Wesley standing in front of it on the other side. One he me, a broad smile developed on his face. He was so cute. He was wearing dark grey jeans with a black V-neck t-shirt, which looked really nice. He clearly made an effort for tonight as when I saw him last, he was just wearing a hoodie and sweats.