Chapter 7

Here's another chapter! enjoy! sorry that its so short :) Please vote comment and fan!

Chapter 7

****

By the voice I could tell the person was a guy. I recognized the voice but I couldn’t remember who it was.

He pushed me against the wall and pinned my arms above my head.

“Don’t scream or I will hurt you.” The guy said.

He moved his hands to my waist and started kissing my neck. He moved his lips up to mine and kissed me. I tried to get him off but his hold was too strong. His breath smelled of alcohol.

“Please stop!” I shouted.

He stopped kissing me and firmly put his hands around my neck, almost strangling me. I tried to loosen his grip but it was useless. Instead, I pulled his hair, and punched him in the stomach as hard as I could. He let go of me and fell to the ground. I wanted to run but the door wouldn’t unlock. I was stuck there. I took this opportunity to switch on the light to find out who the stranger was. Lying on the floor in front of me was a guy with messy dark blonde hair, and blue eyes. My eyes widened when I realized who it was. 

“Colin?!” I exclaimed.

“How could you do this to me?” I shouted

He didn’t answer. He just groaned and held his stomach.

“Damn! Where did you learn to punch so hard?” He mumbled.

I ignored his question and tried to unlock the door. I shouted and banged on it but no one answered until about a minute later when I heard someone trying to open it.

By the voice of the person of the other side of the door, I could tell it was Nate.

“Cattleya move away from the door!” he said as I moved aside. I could hear a banging against the door and in no time, the door swung open.

“Are you alright?” Nate asked. I could tell by the expression on his face that he spotted Colin on the floor. He looked at me but I couldn’t face him. Instead, I looked at the floor.

“What’s going on?” he asked as he pointed to Colin who was now getting up from the floor.

“Cattleya?” he tried again.

I didn’t know what to say. How was I supposed to tell him what had just happened?

“Nothing going on. Me and Cattleya were just having some fun.” Colin said as he rested his arm on my shoulders. 

“What!? No, it’s not-“ I tried to say but Nate had rushed out of the room.

“Nate!” I yelled as I ran after him. He was too fast and I lost him.

****

“Have you seen Hannah? I asked Erica. She was sitting next to Ethan who was almost passed out from drinking so much beer.

“Ya I saw her with Tyler about half an hour ago, but I don’t know where she is now. Sorry.” She answered.

I decided to look in the garden where I found Nate sitting on a bench, alone. He seemed upset still. Why did Colin have to say that? I made my way over towards the bench and sat myself down next to him.

“Listen, what Colin said isn’t true.” I started to explain.

“Why don’t you tell your lies to someone who actually cares.” He said surprisingly calmly.

“I’m not lying! Colin came into the room, pushed me against the wall and kissed me. I tried to stop him but I couldn’t until later when I punched him. I’m so sorry, but you have to believe me.”