Chapter 5

Helooo!! sorry it took so long for me to upload but ive been busy with exams and stuff. I hope you like it!! PLEASE vote!!!! Thank you!!! :D

****

Chapter 5

I woke up to the sunshine peering through my window, lighting my room. I looked at my phone and saw it was 11 in the morning on a Tuesday.

"Shit!" I mumbled out loud. 

I was supposed to go to the mall with Nate today to get the decorations. 

I stumbled out of bed and hopped into the shower. I then threw on a pair of ripped jean shorts with a white T-Shirt. I ran across the hall towards Nate's room and swung the door open. 

He wasn't there. I smelled something's good. I decided to follow my nose, which led me to the kitchen where Nate was making waffles.

"Since when do you cook?" I asked raising my eyebrows. 

"I don't, but I thought I'd give it a try." he said unaware that the waffle was burning. 

I nodded my head and pointed to the waffles. 

"Oh damn!" he yelled out whilst rushing towards it. 

I couldn't help but laugh at his attempt to take the waffle out of the waffle maker since it was way to hot to touch with bare fingers. 

"Why didn't you wake me? I thought we were going to the mall?" 

He was cutting the burned bits off the waffle.

"I didn't want to wake you. Besides we’ve got all day." he said.

He placed the waffle in front of me on a plate, along with some syrup. 

"As a thank you for yesterday I made you this delicious waffle, but you can't eat it 'cos you'll get food poisoning and die." He said smirking. 

I laughed and reassured him that it couldn't possible be that bad.

"Oh yes it can. I think it would actually be better if I just throw this in the bin and make you some cereal instead." he said as he chucked it away and grabbed the cereal and milk, which he mixed together in a small bowl with a spoon in it. 

“I’m not even sure if you can make cereal.” I teased.

“Shut up and eat your food.” He joked which made me grin.

"By the way, how come the party isn’t cancelled even though Tyler is grounded?” I asked curiously.