Chapter 11

Helloo here's a new chapter! hope u enjoy and please comment/vote/fan. This chapter is a little short im sorry about that but the next chapter will be longer!

Chapter 11

Nate’s P.O.V

“Hannah what’s wrong? Where are you?” Cattleya asked Hannah who was on the other line on the phone.

“I don’t know. I’m in some park but I don’t know where.” Hannah slurred.

The phone was still on speaker so I could hear everything that Hannah was saying.

“Hannah, is anyone with you?” I asked.

A moment of silence occurred before she answered with a ‘no’. After a few minutes of talking, we figured out where she was and we were on our way there. Leya and I got into my car and we drove to the park. It didn’t take longer than five minutes to get there and once we arrived, we saw Hannah sitting on the floor leaning against a tree.

“Hannah! Are you okay? What happened?” Cattleya asked as she ran towards her. I followed.

“I don’t know. I was in some guy’s car and then I was here all of a sudden.” Hannah said as she looked at me and then at Cattleya.

“Are you hurt?” I asked as I took her hand and helped her get up from the dirty ground.

“No. Can you bring me home please? I left my car at the club.”

I nodded. Once we dropped Hannah of home, I was left in the car with Cattleya. She didn’t look to well. Her makeup was smudged and her hair was all tangled and messy.

“You’re lucky that my parents still aren’t home. They would have killed you and me if you came home drunk.” I told her.

She looked up from staring out of the window and scanned my face as she said,

“Why didn’t they come home?”

“The weather was so bad that the plane got delayed until tomorrow.” I answered.

****

I picked her up bridal style and carried her to her bedroom. She was now even more drunk than before and she could hardly walk. I laid her down on her bed and remembered the time I had to do this before. It was the night that that asshole Colin almost raped her. She got drunk afterwards and I had to carry her to her room and change her into her pajamas. There was no need to do that now though since Cattleya was already stripping in front of me. She removed the dress and walked towards her closet in nothing but her bra and underwear. I tried not to look but she was so beautiful and her body was just amazing. She grabbed an oversized grey T-Shirt and pulled her bra off before she put it on. I didn’t look for that part since she wouldn’t have wanted me too if she was sober. She stumbled into her bed.

“Thank you for coming tonight.” She slurred.

“No problem. I would do anything for you.” I smiled.

She smiled back and padded the bed indicating me to sit next to her. I carefully placed myself next to her; trying not to sit and anything like her arm.

“You know, I really like you.” She whispered before she peacefully fell asleep.

I kissed her forehead and turned of the light as I walked out of her room.

****

Cattleya’s P.O.V

My head was pounding as I got up from my bed and walked into the shower. Hangover’s sucked. I turned the shower on and washed myself in the hot water that was running over my skin. I washed my hair wish a tropical shampoo and rinsed it out. Once I was done showering and drying myself, I walked back to my room where I put sweatpants on and a comfortable white T-Shirt. I didn’t bother to put makeup on or do anything with my hair since it was still damp.

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen where I could smell fresh coffee being made. I saw Ethan and Nate sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast. They were eating eggs with toast, which made me want to throw up.

“Morning sunshine! Want some eggs?” Ethan teased.

I made a grossed out face and poured myself a huge mug of coffee. Nate was staring at me and I had no idea why. Maybe there was something wrong with my hair. Was it sticking up in weird directions?

“What?” I decided to ask him.

“Eh nothing. Do you remember what happened last night?” he asked trying to change the subject.

Last night was a big blur. I remembered going to the club with Hannah and drinking too many shots of vodka, and calling Nate to pick me up. I also remembered having to find Hannah and bringing her home, but that was it.

“Just up until the part where we brought Hannah home. Thanks for all of that by the way.” I said as I sat down on at the kitchen table and drank the coffee.

“No problem. So emm you don’t remember what happened after that?” he asked looking disappointed.

“No. Why what happened.” I hoped that nothing bad happened.

“Nothing you just stripped in front of me.” He smirked.

I stripped in front of him! Oh lord! Why do I always have to do embarrassing things when I’m drunk?

“What!?” I squealed.

“Don’t worry I didn’t see anything. You just took off your bra and the put a T-Shirt on. I looked away because I’m such a gentleman.” He said still smirking.

“Thank god.” I sighed.

****

A few weeks had passed since I was drunk, and everything was good. Not much had happened. Ethan, Tyler and Nate’s parents had come home finally, and I had seen Hannah and she was fine. Nothing happened that night in the park but she still hadn’t remembered much. I hadn’t heard from her much for the past few days though. It seemed like she was avoiding me. She didn’t answer my phone calls and every time she did, she didn’t say much. I decided to go round her place today to see if she was okay. I was getting really worried.

I asked Ethan to drop me off at her house on his was to Erica’s. He nodded and did as I asked. I rang the doorbell a few times before Hannah finally opened up. She was wearing sweat shorts and a baggy T-shirt. Her hair was tied up in a ponytail and she wasn’t wearing makeup. It looked like she just woke up even though it was the afternoon. She looked sick. Like she had the flu.

“Are you ill?” I asked as I got comfortable on her bed.

Her mom wasn’t home since she was always working, and her stepdad too. Her stepbrother was home but he was just annoying and didn’t bother to take care of Hannah since he was a selfish prick.

“Yea I’m not feeling too good.” She answered hesitantly.

“Well what’s wrong? Do you have the flu?”

She looked down at her nails and started fidgeting with them. Tears started coming down her face as she said,

“I think I might be pregnant.”

 ****

Next chapter will be up soon. i know i say that everytime ;) please comment/fan/vote! i really appreciate it! thank u! :)