Chapter 14

Sorry it took so long to upload but i've kinda had writers block :/ Anyways! here's another chaoter and i hope you all like it! please comment/ vote/ and fan! i really appreciate all the comments and voites and reads so far! and i want to thank you all for them! :D Enjoyyy :P

Chapter 14

****

Cattleya POV

“Cattleya! Are you almost ready?” Ethan shouted from the living room.

It was 2 p.m. and I woke up about ten minutes ago. I hardly had any sleep last night because I couldn’t stop thinking about the call I got. His words kept being repeated in my head, ‘It’s not over yet.’

I kicked the duvet off of my body and tried to get up. I was so tired that all I wanted to do was stay in bed the whole day. I stood up but as soon as I did, I got a head rush and was forced to sit back down.

“Cattleya! We have to leave in fifteen minutes! Get your ass out of bed and get ready!” Ethan yelled as he entered my room.

“What are you talking about?” I questioned him.

“We’re meeting Tyler’s girlfriend remember? You, Nate and I are having lunch with them at half past two so you better get dressed fast!”

I let out a large groan as I pulled the duvet back over me and layed back down in bed. I didn’t stay there for long though because Ethan pulled the cover off and pushed me off the bed.

“What the hell!” I exclaimed as I rubbed me elbow, which hit the floor hard when I fell.

“That’s going to leave a bruise!” I yelled at him annoyed.

He looked guilty for a moment but that was soon replaced by a smirk.

“I don’t want to go.” I moaned.

Ethan rolled his eyes and raised his hands in a mock surrender as he sighed,

“Fine!”

He left the room and I walked to the bathroom where I took a shower and brushed my hair and teeth. I threw on some light pink denim short and a simple white t-shirt. I let my hair down as I tried to do as much as possible, to hide my tattoo on the back of my neck. I couldn’t risk letting anyone see it. I still wasn’t sure if I wanted to keep it or not but I really should decide soon since I got that phone call.

“Cattleya! Can you come here for a minute?” Ethan shouted.

I walked towards the kitchen where I found Ethan sitting on the Kitchen table drinking a can of beer.

“What’s up?”

He put the beer down, got up from the table and stood in front of me.

“I was wondering…. you know that place where you box, can anyone join?” He asked raising one of his eyebrows.

“Yes why?” I asked putting my hands in my pockets.

“Well, I found out that Erica’s really into buff guys, so I wanted to, you know, built some muscle.” He said softly.

I smirked and said,

“There’s a gym there but also a training area for boxing, and you can take a boxing class. It doesn’t cost that much either.”

He looked relieved.

“Great! I’ll join! But I’m not sure if ill take the class. I have to go meet Tyler and stuff now.” he said as he moved in for a hug.

“Alright! See you later!” I said after he hugged me.

He grabbed his car keys and walked out of the door. I took a carton of milk out of the fridge and drank it as I picked up my phone and dialed Hannah’s number.