Chapter 2

Heyyyyy! so this is another chapter :P please dont forget to vote if u like it! :)

 ****

Chapter 2

I opened my eyes and looked at the alarm clock next to my bed. 10 a.m. it said. I got up even though I was still extremely tired, but I didn’t want to seem rude and just sleep all day like I normally would.

I went into the bathroom and turned the shower on. I looked in the mirror, which started to get steam on it. My face was a mess. I had dark bags underneath my eyes and I hadn’t taken my mascara off properly. There were black smudges all around my green eyes. I tied my chocolate brown hair, which came up to my waist, in a bun and then washed the makeup off my face. I then undressed myself, and went into the shower.

After a while I heard a whistling sound coming from just outside the bathroom. I heard someone talking, and from the sound of it, it was Tyler. Without me realizing it, he opened the door to the bathroom and said,

“Good morning sunshine!”

I screamed and shouted at him, telling him to go away but he wasn’t listening. He didn’t see me naked or anything because of the shower curtain, but I still wanted him to go away. I wanted to get out of the shower but Tyler had run off with my towel. If this was his idea of a joke, it wasn’t funny! I turned the shower off and was just standing there hiding behind the shower curtain, hopeless. I couldn’t do anything but hope that Tyler would bring me the towel back. Which, of course he didn’t. 

I soon realized that there was someone else standing close by. Nathan was standing just outside the bathroom with a smirk on his face. I turned completely red. I wanted to punch Tyler in the face! Which I could have easily done if I wasn’t naked!

“Here you go.” Nathan said as he was handing me another towel, which he took out of one of the cupboards. 

“Thank you Nathan.” I said with an embarrassed look on my face.

He was still smirking. He looked so damn sexy I almost forgot that I was naked.

“You’re welcome.” He said and started walking away.

“Oh and you can call me Nate by the way.” He said quickly before he left.

I headed over to my room and put some underwear on. My hair was still damp but my body was dry.

“You know you should really start locking your door. Unless you secretly want me to look at you while you getting dressed…”

I jumped up and covered myself with the towel.

“I see you’re a little jumpy today.” Tyler teased.

“Get out of here! You creep!” I shouted, but once again, he didn’t listen and instead, moved closer towards my bed making himself comfortable.

“Leave!” I tried again but nothing worked.