nine

so in the last chapter people were complaining about no prep. i'm so, so sorry i had a horrible headache and i really wanted to update i promise next time there will be. And I also apologize for the late update. i've been so busy. 

sorry.

~~

The next day, Louis awoke with a whine. "Louis William for the last time up now!" He scolded, slapping Louis' bum sharply. Louis whimpered and shot up. "Sorry, Sir." He muttered, biting his lower lip. "It's fine. I already got a shower, it's time for you to get one we have a meeting with the headmaster at your new school. Then we're going to start packing our stuff here and taking it over to the new house." He licked his lips, running a hand through his curly hair. "Yes Sir." Louis nodded, and got up grabbing some clothes and a towel. 

Harry sighed and got a couple boxes, starting to already pack while Louis was in the shower and brushing his teeth. "Louis! Let's go!" He rushed him, setting already five or six packed boxes to the side. "Sorry!" Louis came out, slipping his jeans over his thighs. Harry smirked and bit his lip. "I already got half of our bedroom packed. The living room and the kitchen is already packed, I packed it this morning all we need to get done is our bathrooms and the rest of this room." Harry flashed him a small smile. "Are you ready to go, Sir?" Louis asked. "Yeah let's go." He opened up the door for Louis. Louis walked out and got into the car shyly. "This car is beautiful, Sir." Louis smiled. "I know babe. You told me half a dozen times." Harry pulled out of the driveway. "How long is it to get there?" Louis asked with a small smile. "A couple minutes, it's right up the road. That's why I want you to go to this school here, love." Harry hummed. Louis nodded. "Yes Sir." Louis got out and Harry went around, gripping Louis' hand in his tightly. The cold air was ripping into Louis' face wildly, as Harry had the window down and was smoking the last of his cigarette. "Sir.. Could you please put the window up?" Louis mumbled. "Sure," Harry shrugged, rolling the window all the way up. "Thank you Sir," Louis smiled once they arrived at the school. 

"Louis, no messing around. You got me?" Harry asked sternly, getting out of the car. "Yes Sir," Louis mumbled, taking Harry's hand in his. They walked into the warm waiting room and Louis smiled. He already loved this school! After a few minutes of waiting, a short, plump lady called them back with a smile. "Right this way," She escorted them into the small office room, where there was a couch and a chair. "Hello. Take a seat wherever you feel the most comfortable," She grabbed her clipboard, crossing her legs. "I'm going to ask Louis a few questions and then we'll talk okay?" She grinned, turning her body to Louis. "Date of birth?" She started off, clicking her pen. "December 24th, 1991." He murmured. "Oh! A Christmas Eve baby," She giggled. Louis blushed. She smiled. "Sexual Orientention?" She asked, licking her lips. "Gay," He bit his lip. She gave a frown and set her clipboard down. "Are you with anyone now?" She asked with a lick of her lips. "This is my b-boyfriend.. Harry," He introuduced her to him. "Oh.. So he's not your Dad?" She asked. "Um.. No M'am. "Louis mumbled. "Very well.." She grimaced. "If you want to go to the school, there is a few rules you have to abide by okay?" She hummed. Louis nodded hesitantly. "When you're at school, you can't act gay. We don't think it's right. You just don't act all gay and we'll be happy to put you in here okay?" She smiled. Louis growled and shook his head, standing up. "No fucking way! I'm not pretending to be straight just for this shitty school! Goodbye," He snapped slamming the door on his way out. 

Harry's eyes flamed with anger. But he calmed himself to talk to the lady. "I'm terribly sorry for his behavior love. It'll be dealt with. Can I please make another appointment?" He asked with a sigh. "Of course," She grinned. "How does December fifth sound?" She asked. "That'll be great. Once again, so sorry." He walked out to the car, his fists clenching in anger. "Louis William!" He shouted once he got into the car. Louis said nothing, he just paid attention to the road as Harry drove. "When we get home, I want you on the couch you understand?" Harry asked sternly.

"Yes Sir," Louis muttered and quickly got out once they reach home. He sat down on the couch, his arms crossed. "Louis.. Why in the hell, would you do that?" He asked in a gruff voice. "Because! I'm not going to hide my true colors for some school Harry! Is that what you want me to do? Lie to everyone about us? Are you ashamed of me Harry!?" Louis broke down in sobs. "Louis-" He tried. "No.. If you want me to hide who I really am, for some school then I guess I'll just leave." Louis said softly through his tears, walking out of the room, leaving Harry lost for words.