seven

I keep updating I'm in a mood to write. Oh and I changed my username so don't get confused! ;) 

Oh and could you guys please, please, please check my new book out called, "Larry Stylinson One Shots" It's just a small book where I the one shots I come up with. If you could please read and leave prompts I'd highly appreciate it. 

Thank you! :) 

Oh and this will be a time skip. 

-1 month later- 

Harry was sat on the couch, his laptop in hand, looking at houses for him and Louis to move into it. There relationship was getting better and better as the months progressed. Harry was thinking of move to a bigger house not the small flat they had here. Of course he had a job and everything out here but this would be better for their relationship. He was planning to talk to Louis about it tonight, Louis was in the kitchen doing the dishes. "Master I'm done." He sniffed, wiping the sweat off his forehead. 

"Great love. I need to talk to you come sit with me love." He smiled, patting the seat. "What's up?" He asked softly. Harry gave him a look but shook it off. "Louis.. Dear, look at me." He commanded, taking Louis' hand in his. "Yes Master?" The blue eyes looked at him hopefully. "Aren't you getting to trusting me a bit better now? I mean it's been a couple months. We've moved in with each other did all of the couple stuff. Don't you think it's time for something.. Um how do I say it? Bigger than this flat? Our relationship is getting more serious day by day love." He sighed, staring at Louis' big smile. "Really!? Our very own house! Oh Master!" He squealed loudly. Harry swatted his leg. "Calm yourself. The rent will be a little higher than I usually pay but we can manage. Now Louis.. I don't want you worrying about money." He said sternly, knowing how Louis worried alot. "Well Master.. If you can't afford the bills and the rent I'll get a job and help out! The coffee shop down town is hiring! Oh Master!" He whined making Harry swat his leg again. "No whining Louis. And no. You're going back to school, you need an education Louis. I want good things for you. This is good for you." He smiled softly. "But what about after school? Please?" He begged, folding his hands together. "Louis! Unless you want to go sit up in the guest bedroom all by yourself I suggest you stop talking and listen to me!" He snapped. 

Louis nodded. "Yes Sir." He mumbled softly. "Now.. Tomorrow we're going to look at a house and then  I'm taking you out for dinner yes?" He asked, staring at Louis' perfectly plump lips. "Yes Sir." He nodded. "Good. Now Louis, it's getting late. Let's get to sleep." He clapped his hands gently. Louis stood and walked upstairs, following Harry silently. 

~

The next morning, Louis was getting dressed while Harry was drying his hair from being in the shower. "Master!" He exclaimed, bouncing into the bathroom. "Louis what?" Harry asked, licking his lips. "When do I start school?" He asked softly. "We have a meeting tomorrow with the headmaster. So probably next week." He nodded, holding his hand out. "Let's go look at our new, home love." He cooed softly, kissing his forehead. 

Once they were in the car, Louis started asking a billion questions. "Where is it?" He questioned, playing with the stero. Harry slapped his hand. "Don't touch the radio. I'm trying to drive. I don't need the distraction of music Louis. It's downtown. We'd have to move a bit away from Zayn and Liam.. But it's only about a half an hour to their house. You could live with that, right?" He asked, his eyes not leaving the road. Louis nodded. "Yes Sir." He rubbed his slightly stinging hand. 

Louis hummed and sat back. "Hey Master..?" He murmured, shifting his upper body up again. "Yes Lou?" Harry asked, stopping at a red light. "Have you ever thought about children?" He chewed on his bottom lip, a nervous feeling in the pit of his stomach. 

"Children? Where in the world did that come from?" He chuckled. "Of course I'd like to have children some day... But not now. It's too soon." He shook his head going again. Louis nodded. "Of course not now Master.. I meant later.. Like in the future. Do you think I'd ever be able to have a child?" He asked. "Maybe... But we're here. So get all of that baby stuff out of your mind, let's go love." He hummed, getting out and opening Louis' door for him. 

Louis' eyes were big as bowling balls. "Master.. It's beautiful." He whispered, clinging onto Harry's hand. "I know love.. I knew you'd like it. It's big too. Four bedrooms." He smiled. "Four? Why four? There's only two of us." He mumbled. "Yes I know, but if we do ever have kids Louis there'll be a room for them." He nodded, kissing his temple gently. 

"Hm.. Good thinking." Louis chuckled. "It's so big!" Louis squealed, spinning around the kitchen. "Lou! Calm down." He smiled softly. "Like it?" The woman with long blonde hair asked. "The name is Perrie. I'm the landlord of this house. I live over behind the gas station. I don't know if you guys are new or not.." She shrugged. "But anyways, I know the rent is pretty pricy but I have to make a living for myself right?" She asked, and Louis nodded. "We love it. We'll take it." Harry nodded with a big smile. "Good!" She clapped her hands. "When will you be moving in?" She asked, writing something down. "Probably in a couple days. I'll have to get some of our friends to help us out. Thank you so much," Harry thanked her, nodding at her. Louis smiled and waved to the lady, getting into the car. "Oh Master.. Thank you so much. I couldn't ask for a better life.." He smiled. "Me neither Louis. Now, I believe we have a date to attend to." He hummed making Louis grin from ear to ear. 

Next chapter will have smut. Yay finally omg. So Harry bought them a house, Louis is going back to school. What do you guys think? Do you guys they're moving too fast? Or it's good the way it is? 

Let me know! Thank you guys so much i love you! <3