three

hiii. i'm so glad everyone likes this! (: I'm at my Nan's right now. This will be kind of harsh? Not the usual sweet and nice stuff. Sorry. 

I hope you like it anyways! :) 

~~~

Louis gasped and started to stutter, "I-I'm sorry. M-Master," He begged standing up quickly. "Shut up." Harry snapped, pacing around the room. "Sit on the damn couch now Louis." He said sternly, picking up the items off the floor. "So you like to play with this stuff huh?" He snorted, picking up a thick leather belt and a cock ring and a buttplug. Louis' heart stopped. "M-Master," He whimpered. "I said shut up!" Harry roared pointing a finger at him. Louis quickly nodded and slumped back. "Sit up straight," He said sternly snapping his fingers. Louis obeyed and stared at Harry with wide eyes. "Go upstairs. Sit on the bed and wait for me." He nodded, pulling his phone out. 

"Hello, Liam? Yes, we're going to be a bit late." He smirked and hung up walking upstairs, where Louis was sat on the bed a trembling and crying mess. Harry sighed not feeling sympathy for the lad. "Louis, strip." He ordered firmly setting the belt down on the bed beside his thigh. Louis nodded  slipping out of his pants. He took his shirt off and laid down clutching the soft white pillow tightly. 

Harry smirked and picked up the belt. "You're getting thirty. I expect you to say thank you after each slap, understand me? After that I'll put this cock ring on you because you're probably getting a hard on from this," He chuckled. Louis blushed a deep red. "Y-Yes Sir." He nodded. Harry smiled and brought the belt down with a sharp crack. Louis yelped and bit his lip. "T-Thank you, Sir." Harry smiled and continued. 

29 smacks later, Louis was sobbing into the pillow barely mumbling out "Thank you's". Harry set the belt down and pulled Louis up roughly, smiling at his rock hard cock. He tapped it with his finger and laughed as Louis shuddered. He slipped the cock ring out and frowned as Louis started to wail loudly. "Put your pants on and meet me downstairs," He said softly walking out as tears filled his eyes. He actually felt bad. He never felt bad doing this to his other submissive's Louis was different. Way different. He felt some sort of feelings towards him. 

Meanwhile Louis was slipping on his pants crying softly. He already messed up, Harry would send him away. He really Harry, but Harry would never feel that way about him. He was just a submissive. 

~~

Harry sat on the couch and crossed his arms waiting for Louis. He sighed softly as Louis walked down the stairs wiping his cheeks. Harry stood and stuffed his hand into his pockets. "I-I'm very sorry Master. I'll never do it again." He cried. Harry nodded. "I'm glad to hear that Louis. Now come here," He murmured holding his arms open. 

Louis walked into his arms and sobbed softly. "I'm sorry." He cried as Harry rubbed his back. "It's fine babe," He cooed and pulled away after a few minutes. "Okay, let's go." He smiled. 

~~

Sorry if it's short I'm ill. :(