thirteen

It's been a long while since I've been on here, or at least worked on this story. A lot of things have happened in the past one to two years. I will update you all if you want a authors note on my life. I hope you all enjoy. xxx
-
Louis was nervous yet excited. Harry was going to change everything for him. He was flattered to say the least. Harry and him had been through a bunch of rough patches so early in their short relationship. He was nervous it wasn't going to work out. But Harry always assured him it would.
So, he tried to trust Harry. He tried. He was going to try.
-
Harry woke him from his sleep with a full breakfast in bed. Which was, eggs, grilled tomatoes, baked beans, black pudding and fried bread. Louis immediately dug in. "Thank you, Sir." He smiled in between bites. Harry nodded. "You're very welcome, lovely."
Louis finished in a matter of twenty minutes, which was quite fast for him since he was a slow eater.
Harry kissed his hand. "We should go over rules now or later? I redid them all and our color system." Louis nodded. "That sounds good, Sir." Louis smiled.
Harry nodded. Things were awkward.
-
Harry and Louis sat down to discuss the rules a little after breakfast.
"Are you sure you're ready?" Harry asked, rubbing the pad of his thumb over his knuckles. "Yes, Sir." Louis sniffed.
Harry nodded. "Okay well, first rule is you must call me Harry. Unless we're inside the bedroom then it's Sir or Daddy. I don't want you to be scared of me and call me Sir all the time. I don't want to be that Dom. Second, you're allowed to curse because I do too. Just not excessively or in public. Third, I want you to eat three full meals a day. I want you to eat healthy. You are allowed to have fast food twice a week. Fourth, I want you to keep up on your hygiene. It's not healthy for you to not keep up on your hygiene. Fifth, you will not lie. I don't like lying Louis, or snooping, I consider snooping lying. Sixth, in school you will not cheat. Cheating is just as bad as lying in my book. Seventh, no back talk. When I tell you to do something you will not ask why or complain. Eighth, you are to always tell me when you are feeling sad, angry or overwhelmed. I don't want your feelings to get the better of you. You can always talk to me. Ninth, always tell me if I'm doing something wrong. Always color when you need to. Ten, be happy. That's all I ask, Lou."
Harry finished he rules and smiled. Louis nodded. Those rules sounded good to him. "They sound good, S-Harry." He smiled nervously. Harry nodded. "Next we will do the color system. You know how that works? Nod and tell me if you do." Harry hummed. Louis nodded. "Green means I'm okay and go ahead. Yellow means stop and ask me how I'm doing. Slow down a bit. Red means stop all together it's too much." Louis explained making Harry smile.
"Good boy. I think that covers it for today. Do you want to get ready for our date?"
"Yes Harry. Yes I do."
-
It is short but I hope you enjoyed. I know these rules sound the same but Harry is much more considerate now.
Thank you.
xxx