ten.

Louis locked himself in the toilets, sobbing loudly. "Lou.." He murmured, knocking on the door lightly. Louis hiccuped. "M'not coming out!" He wailed, calling Zayn on the phone. "Zaynie.. I want you to come pick me up.." He mumbled into the phone. "Louis? What's wrong?" Zayn rambled through the phone.

"N-Nothing.. I'll tell you on the way." He cried, getting all of his hair supplies out of Harry's bathroom. "I never needed this or him anyway.." He cried, sniffling loudly. He came out and seen Harry. Harry was sitting on the ground, his head in his hands as he started to sob. "Louis.. Louis please," He got up and hugged him close. "No.. You hurt me.. I-I didn't know you would do that to me." He sniffled.

Harry looked at him, cupping his cheeks. "Look. I love you Louis. I love you so much. You're my baby, you're my favorite person ever, I would die without you baby. Please.. Louis, I'm so sorry. You know I would never say that. Ever." Harry finished, kissing Louis lovingly.

Louis sniffled and looked at Harry with his tearful eyes. "I love you too.. I love you so much.And I forgive you.." Louis hugged Harry, snuggling into his chest. Harry gave a breath of relief. "Oh baby," He smiled. "Thank you so much." He murmured. Louis pulled away. "But I do think we need a break for a little bit.." He said hesitantly, afraid of Harry's reaction.

Harry's eyes were wide. "What? Why?" Harry asked frantically, biting his pink plump lip hard.

"Harry.. We're always fighting. Haven't you seen? We're at each others throats half the time. It'd be best for us. Right?" Louis asked, smiling sadly at Harry. Harry nodded. "Promise me you'll come back?" He asked softly. Louis nodded. "Of course babe.. Of course I'll come back. I love you."

Harry's eyes filled with tears. "I love you too. I love you so much." He hugged him close, crying into his hair.

The couple was pulled away by Zayn barging through the door, ripping Louis away from Harry and punching him square in the face. Louis screamed. "Zaynie no!" He cried. "Louis! This dick hurt you! I'll kick his ass!" Zayn screamed before being tugged away by Liam.

Louis fell to his knees, hugging Harry tight. "Shh.. He didn't mean it. He's just trying to protect me,.." Louis murmured. Harry got up, his eye puffed up and black and blue. "It's fine. Just pack your bag. I'll get some ice for my eye." Harry said, walking into the kitchen, grabbing an icepack.

~~

Harry was sitting on the couch with Liam and Zayn sitting across from him and Louis. "I'm sorry for hitting you Harry. But you shouldn't have done that to Louis." Zayn said angrily. Liam rubbed Zayn's back. "Shh.. Be nice," Liam reprimanded. "Zayn has some troubles controlling his anger." Liam sighed, kissing Zayn's temple.

Harry nodded. "Me too.. Me and Louis need a break. Would you mind taking him in for a couple days? I need a couple days to get my clear. To make things right.." Harry said softly. Liam nodded. "Of course. Louis is like family. We'll be glad to." Liam cooed, standing up and walking to the door with Zayn. "We'll leave you two alone for a minute. Bye Harry, have a nice day." Liam said softly, walking outside with Zayn clinging to his hand.

Harry hugged Louis tight. "Oh lovely.. I'll miss you.." Harry whispered into his ear. "I'll miss you too Sir.." Louis sobbed into his shoulder. "I'll see you in a couple days hm? Text me." He whispered, kissing his cheek before walking out, leaving Harry a crying mess.

~~

Harry woke up the next morning with a bunch of texts from Louis.

louis: the bed is cold and lonely without you.

louis: i miss you.

louis:  i miss your touch

louis: i miss your sweet smell. and your smile and your cute curls.

louis: miss you sir. i love you so much, my love for you is so big! kisses from me! xxxx

Harry smiled down at his phone, holding it to his chest. "Oh darling.." He missed Louis dearly, he's had other submissives but Louis was different. He loved Louis. He said he loved his other submissives sure, but Louis was different. Louis was sweet and cute. He stole Harry's heart.

harry: i miss you too darling. i love you. kisses from me! xxx

Harry stopped and set his phone down. He had the perfect idea, Louis always wanted a kitten. So why not buy him one? Harry quickly took a shower and got dressed, blow drying his hair and getting his boots on before rushing out the door.

~~

Harry looked at all the kittens, but a white kitten with blue eyes caught his eye. "It's so cute.. What's his name?" Harry asked, looking at the owner with a smile. "Mittens, and he's about four months old. He's a real good kitten, he had a mother and father but they were killed in cat fights, he and his siblings were left as strays. A old woman found Mittens and brought him in, so we kept him." Harry nodded. "Oh.. Could I have this one?" Harry asked as the owner nodded. "As you wish Sir." He got the kitten in it's cage, making Harry sign a couple papers before getting the kitten and driving home.

He was certain his baby would love this, and he would do anything to get him back.

~

THIS IS TERRIBLE IM SORRY IM SO BAD