Prologue.

Prologue(: My mum's computer is running quite slow, updates will be faster when my laptop gets fixed which should be in a couple weeks so yay! c:

~

-Third Person Point Of View- 

Louis Tomlinson was standing in front of the mirror, staring at the bruises and cuts up and down his body. 

Where was those bruises and cuts from? You may ask. Well they were from Louis' ex Submissive, Ben. Ben beat him to a bloody pulp.

Ben was sweet, loving, and caring at first. But then he just snapped and turned evil.

Ben started abusing Louis last year. Not punishing, abusing. As in leaving him bloody for days, without food or water.

Well, the police found Louis tied up in a cold dark bedroom about 3 months ago. That's when they took Ben into custody.

Louis was happy and sad that Ben was going to prison.

Happy because he wouldn't have to deal with the horrid abuse. Sad because he didn't have a dominate any longer. 

"Louis!" Louis' best mate, Zayn yelled jogging up the stairs. "Yeah!" Louis hollered, quickly pulling up his boxers and trousers. 

"Mate. You need to get out, be active. Find a new dominate for Christs sake just get out of bed!" Zayn shouted. 

"Zayn." Louis reasoned, "No." Zayn shook his head. "Fine then. Will you be my dominate?" Louis asked with his bottom lip jutted out. Zayn thought about for a moment. He couldn't. He had Liam. "Mate.." Zayn trailed off. "You know I already have Liam," Yes, Liam and Zayn did BDSM. Zayn was the submissive and Liam was the dominate. Louis moved in with Liam and Zayn just after the incident.

"Yeah. Nevermind, forget it." Louis shrugged it off. "Look, I was looking into dominates for you and I found one might like." Zayn grinned. Louis looked up with hopeful eyes. "I-I don't know Zayn. I mean look what happened the last time.." Louis trailed off tears welling up in his blue eyes.

"Shh." Zayn soothed rubbing his shoulders. "I looked at his past records and everything looks okay. I talked to his old submissive's too. They said he's never ever laid a hand on them in a abusing manor. If he does try to abuse you, call me right away understand?"

"Yes Zee." Louis sniffled wiping his nose with his shirt.

"Great! Now let's go get you ready for tomorrow" 

~

"How do I look?" Louis asked Liam, who was leaning in the doorway of Louis' room. "Hot," Liam smirked. Louis blushed and fixed his tie. "Little help here?" Louis questioned shyly.

Liam smiled sweetly and helped Louis fix his tie just right. "You know you'll be okay right?"

"Yes. Just a bit nervous is all." Louis gulped, pulling away when Liam finished. "Louis! He's here!" Zayn yelled. "Deep breaths," Liam comforted rubbing Louis' back. 

"I'm fine Liam." Louis said annoyed with Liam's antics. 

Louis walked down the stairs, seeing a tall boy with curly hair. 

"Hello, I'm Louis." Louis said walking over to the tall man. "Harry," He scanned Louis up and down shaking his hand.

Louis gulped and motioned for him to the couch. "Sit please," He smiled glaring at Liam and Zayn.

"Oh yeah. Let's go Li." Zayn said dragging Liam upstairs.

"So, Louis." Harry said folding his hands. "Tell me a bit about you,"

"Well. I'm twenty two, I love football and I have many kinks you?" Louis smirked. "Interesting life," Harry snickered. "I'm twenty three. I've been a dominate since I was eighteen. I usually took in young girls but then I discovered I was gay. I take care of my submissive's well so they'll trust me. I wish the best for my submissive's."

Louis nodded. "Um. Well this was a nice visit eh?" 

"I'm not done yet." Harry growled, arching a eyebrow at Louis. "As I was about to say, I really like you. I've looked at your file many times and you seem perfect for me. All you have to do is sign a couple times and you're mine." 

"I-I don't know. I barely know you. You could be lying about everything." Louis whispered. "Listen. I don't lie, I can promise you that. I've told the truth my whole life you can even ask my old submissive's." Harry said looking into Louis' eyes.

Louis took a deep breath. "How about we go talk about tonight over dinner hm?" Louis hummed smiling. "Sure, I'll pick you up at seven." Harry smiled walking out.

~

Louis smoothed down his suit, fixing his fringe. "You look fine Jesus Christ." Zayn groaned from Louis' bed.

"Sorry, sorry." Louis muttered. "Louis! Harry is here!" Liam yelled up the stairs. "Go have fun with your man," Zayn smirked standing up. Louis rolled his eyes and ran down the stairs. "Careful mate," Liam chuckled.

"Bye! I'll be back soon!" Louis waved running to Harry's car. Harry got out of the car and walked over to the passanger seat opening the door. "Get in my love," Harry smiled. "Holy shit," Louis gasped. "What?" Harry asked a bit concerned. "Your car is beautiful," Louis smiled. "I'm glad you like it now get in." Harry ordered softly. Louis gave him a smug look and got into the car sliding his wallet into his back pocket.

"You look very nice tonight I must say Mr. Tomlinson," Harry smirked glancing at Louis for a moment. "You too Mr. Styles," Louis giggled. 

When they got to the diner, Harry ordered for him and Louis. "You're so fucking hot." Harry breathed. Louis blushed. "You too Styles."

"I want you." Harry whispered. What if he was using him for sex? Louis bit his lip. "I-I don't know. What if you're using me? For you know, sex;" Louis mumbled poking at his food.

Harry sighed and grabbed Louis' hands looking at him. "I would never use you or anyone for sex. I'm not like that, you seem very fragile and sweet. I'm sorry if I'm moving too fast with you. You're not even my submissive yet. I-" Harry was cut off by Louis.

"Wait. What do you mean by yet?"

"You'll be mine. You're going to be my submissive, you may not think so. But you're already mine." Harry smirked, gripping Louis' hand tighter.

Louis bit the inside of his lip harshly, staring at Harry's delicate face. "Where's the contract?" Louis asked. Harry smiled and got into his brief case pulling out a stack of papers.

"Sign here," Harry pointed. "And here."

"We'll go over more rules once you've settled in with me."

I read over the rules, he's very strict. But I like it.

"Done?" Harry asked. "Yes Sir," I nodded.

"Good," He smirked.

"I want you Harry." I gasped a bit after his first name left my mouth. He cleared his throat, giving me a glare.

"I-I meant Master. I want you to fuck me where I can't walk for days," I panted as his hand ran up my thigh.

"Check please!" He raised his hand to the waiter.

~~

Was it good?

I'm researching more about this in a bit. 

Love youuu. x