five

Hey! :) It's me again. Sorry for the late updates guys. I've been really busy. :((

But here's this chapter! :) It's Saturday and I'm really not feeling well. Sigh. Hope this chapter is long enough! 

Oh and I might of mispelled some words. x 

--

-Louis' Pov. 

I sat at the table nervously, playing with my finger nails. What if Liam and Zayn didn't like Harry? What if they thought he was too harsh? Liam has always been a bit gentler with Zayn.. They always hated Ben. Everytime Ben and I was over here they'd make some excuse to leave the room every five minutes because they claimed he was too, "harsh" what the fuck did they want? A field full of daisy's? Maybe it's because they knew Ben was abusing me. They were just looking out for me I suppose. If it wasn't for them I'd still be lonely and hurt. I am still hurt by Ben believe me. It'll take me a while to trust Harry but I really, really like him. I hope he likes me too.. 

"Louis!" Harry's sharp voice snapped me out of my thoughts. "Y-Yes Sir? Sorry." I whispered, shifting my body up.  "The foods here love." He smiled at me, dipping out some pasta for me. "Thank you, Sir." I whispered taking my fork. "Lou? Would you like some salad?" Liam asked, setting the bowl by the pasta. "Yes please thank you Mr. Liam." I smiled softly after cringing silently. 'Mr. Liam' Ew! 

I've known Liam for a while and Mr. Liam sounded so.. So.. Weird! "Lou.. You've known me for how long now? Call me Liam. I feel old when you call me that." Liam chuckled softly putting some pasta on Zayn's plate. "B-But Master said.." I whimpered as Harry rubbed my thigh. "It's okay love.. They're your friends. Call them by their first names I won't get mad I promise." He smiled, putting some salad on my small plate. "Thank you, Master." Harry nodded in response. "So.. Harry.. Is Lou driving you crazy?" Liam snorted, after taking a bite of his food. "No.. Actually he's a real joy to have around." Harry smiled making me blush. Zayn cooed. "Aw!" He squealed. Liam smiled and pressed a kiss to Zayn's temple, whispering something in his ear. 

-No one's pov- 

"Yeah.. Did you ever tell him what happened Lou?" Zayn asked, fluttering his eyelashes. "What? Zayn.." Louis whispered. "Ben?" Zayn smiled. "You do remember him... Right?" He asked, hesitantly. Harry turned his body towards Louis, giving him a stern look. "Who in the hell is Ben?" He growled. "I-It's no one Master.. Just forget it please." He squeaked. "Oh Lou.. I didn't! I really didn't know!" He shouted. "Oh I see.. You're a two timing bastard aren't you!?" He yelled, standing up. "No! It's not like that!" He yelled, but instantly calming down. "Excuse me?" He growled lowly, gripping his shirt. 

"Stop! It's my fault! Louis didn't do anything!" Zayn screamed, ripping Louis away from Zayn. Louis started to hysterically cry. "Oh Zayn!" He sobbed into his shirt, blubbering like a baby. Liam cleared his throat. "Harry.. Come have a small talk with me on the porch. There's a few things you need to know." He said gently, walking outside letting the cool air hit his face. "Sit," He said softly, pointing to the rocking chair sat on the porch. Harry clenched his fists and sat down angrily. "I can't fucking believe he has another man in his life!" Harry spit out. "Harry! He's not cheating on you. Just listen to me okay..? Three months ago, Louis was Ben's submissive. They were together for such a long time. They were such a beautiful couple you would think nothing was wrong with them.." He started off. "What..?" Harry whispered, staring at Liam. "Just listen.." He sighed. "Well a couple months before that, Louis was being abused by Ben. It started off with a small slap to the face, then it escalated to much more Harry. He locked Louis in a room for days, beat him to a bloody pulp and left him starving with only a case of water and a bucket to piss in. He's had a rough time with relationships Harry.. I just don't want to see him scared of anyone like that again." He finished, looking up at Harry. Harry's eyes softened. "Oh my baby! My poor baby! He went through all of that?" He cried out, rubbing his temples.

"Yes Harry he did.. He's had a rough life and let me tell you something.." Liam whispered, taking Harry's hand in his. "I can already see his love for you. Just that little sparkle in his eyes. He's deeply in love with you Harry, and please don't take this for granted because he falls in love easily." He said sadly. Harry nodded. "I won't I promise.. Could you send him out here?" Harry asked, and Liam nodded. "Of course." 

A few minutes later Louis came in the room and smiled sheepishly. "Hi," He mumbled his face a deep red, tears tracks on his face. "Come here baby.." He murmrured, opening his arms, he chuckled when he felt Louis crash into him. "Oh Master I'm so sorry!" He cried, nuzzling into him. "No baby.. I'm sorry. I didn't know all of that. I will never ever hurt you like that, do you understand me? Not anything in the world Louis. I love you so much." He whispered. "I love you too." He sniffled, hugging his waist, chuckling once he heard Louis' stomach grumble. "Hungry are we bud?" He asked softly. "Yes Master..." He mumbled. 

"Well let's get some food into you then hm?" He smiled wide. Louis nodded rapidly. "I'm really hungry!" He laughed loudly. "Good baby." He smiled. "I love you so much Louis. Do you understand me? I will never hurt you okay? Only in punishment. Not abuse okay?" He asked softly, wiping his tears away. "I know Master.. It's okay.. I trust you." Harry grinned." Thank you. Now.. Let's go see what Liam made for dessert." He smirked 

Harry let out a loud laugh when Louis said, "Hmm I wonder if Liam made apple pie!"

--

 Oh! And I'm having a bit of a contest, I'll make a authors note right after I post this. It's something big!! :)