Bonus Chapter ~ A Day with my Family

This is for my fans for being so damn adorable!! I love you all :)))

Bonus Chapter 

(3 months after the ending)

Andy was reading a newspaper in the bed. Even though it's late at night, she still got time to be updated at the latest news that's going around the outside. After all, she is my lovely yet serious wife. ;)

"Still reading?" I chuckled then sat on the bed. She looked at me for a moment then nodded in reply. It seems that reading is essential to her before sleeping. I would like to read with her, like always, but fatigue took over me.

The moment I pulled the sheets, my eyes widen with surprise. Andy is wearing a lingerie. God... This is....Oh my. I felt the heat rising up to my cheeks. Normally, she'd wear a white shirt and pajamas but.... GOD! A lingerie?! 

Andy placed the newspaper down on her lap and looked at me with an eyebrow raised. "Honey? Is something wrong?" I just gulped hard in reply. Maybe a reply wasn't essential since my eyes were staring hungrily at her white legs. 

"Greyson? What's on your mind right now?" Andy eyed me. I cleared my throat then smiled but it turned out to be a smirk. 

Before she could say anything, I attacked those lips of hers and gently caressed her cheeks. She kissed back minutes later, with her hands playing my hair. "I love you." I whispered then pressed my lips to hers, again. 

Before my hands went up to her thigh, she gently pushed me with a smirk spread across her face. "I thought three is enough?" She giggled naughtily then kissed my jaw. 

"Oh god." I moaned. "I'll take care of a hundred kids if I have to." She began to nibble on my neck as my hands went inside her satin, white lingerie. Before her lips went to mine , I whispered. "You should wear them more often." 

"Dummy." She playfully rolled her eyes, took my shirt off, then pressed her lips against mine. Our hands were everywhere than our bodies can reach. And all I can say is that... It's...so....amazing.

In my dirty little mind, I was about to walk the stairs of heaven.. But then...something happened that kinda make my excitement fell. It all began when the door suddenly burst open.

"DADDY!!" 

Andy pushed me away with great amount of force that sent me flying to the ground. She looked red from embarassment and began to read the newspaper again, like nothing happened earlier.  

I ignored the feeling of pain in my behind (Butt is not an appropriate term since I'm mature now) then tried to stand up. Even though I was shirtless at that moment, I didn't care. 

"What is it ,sweetie?" I smiled as I sat on the bed. Andy was still reading but it was clear in her eyes that she was still embarassed, earlier. 

"Daddy, I saw a boogeyman." Grace whimpered then clutched the pink unicorn that Andy bought her on the day of their birthday.