Chapter 11 - I Hate that I Love You

Chapter 11

"Greyson, What happened?" Alexa asked, catching up. I just shook my head away then looked down to prevent her from seeing my face.

"J-Just leave me alone, Alexa." I muttered. 

My sister called me once again but I was inside my room. I was about to close the door but she stuck her foot to stop it.

"Greyson, Tell me what's---"

"Alexa please." I pleaded. A tear esaped my eye as I looked at her. "I need to be alone right now." Alexa bit her lip then let go. I closed the door with a loud thud then let the tears fall. 

I hate this. I never knew this would happen. I never did planned on this. This was just a freaky accident. I mean.... We were on the heat of the moment, I can't blame her on this. 

 I love Andy so bad and I need her right now. I am thirsty for her love and I'm craving for more. I shook my head then thought, We were never meant to be anyway.

I sighed then tried to close my eyes as I lay on the bed. But everytime I closed my eyes, all I see is her face. 

"Damn it!" I screamed. "Why of all people in the world, why does it have to be her?!" I clenched my fists tighter then land a punch on the wall. Andy's picture caught my eye. I quickly grabbed it then gripped tighter.

"Your nothing but a stubborn, careless, impatient...... beautiful, caring, sweet----ARRGGH!" I screamed. I can't even tell any bad things about her.

"I hate this." I whispered as I gently placed her picture beside my bed. "Cause I can't keep myself from falling for you."

"I love you, Andy." I whispered as a tear gently roll down on my cheek. 

------------------------------------------------------------------ 

I ran and ran until I got home. Good thing my parents aren't there to see my face. I quickly locked the door then faced the mirror. I look horrible. Good thing I didn't wear make-up or else I will look more horrible than I am now.

As I washed my face, Earlier keeps flooding on my mind. How Greyson acts around me, the way he smiled. I never knew he meant so much more.

I grab a fresh pair of clothes then wore it. WIth nothing else to do, I just sat on the bed with a pillow buried on my face.

I can't believe Greyson and I....kissed. I mean, I kissed Greyson before. But that was different. The other kisses were fake and clearly was an act but that kiss... It was odd. The jumpy feeling, the sparks... no.. the fireworks. I felt it.

The feeling whenever I'm with Nathan. You know what? I felt it right there and then whenever I'm with Greyson. I hate this...

I'm confused. Tears began to flow on my cheeks again as I stare at the picture of Nathan. I felt guilty. Guilty of replacing Nathan in my heart. The guilt of replacing him with his Best Friend. 

I screamed in frustration then threw a pillow on the door. I hate that I felt this longing. The need of Greyson to be there for me. I need him, right here and right now. 

At first I was afraid. Afraid that I was beginning to fall for him. That's why I convinced myself not to get too carried way tonight. But it turned the other way around. 

Now, I can't help but fall for him.

I grabbed a picture of Greyson and me on the amusement park ,with his arms around my shoulder. I cried at the thought that I'll never consider him as a friend anymore. He's still a friend, but he wants us to be more than that. 

"I hate you, you know that?" I cried as I gripped the picture tight. "I hate that I kept on falling and falling on an endless cliff. But I didn't know that you would catch me." 

I grabbed my pillows then buried it on my chest. "I hate that I have feelings for you." I sniffled as I placed the picture back. I took off the necklace and stare at it..

G+A

"I love you too, Greyson." I softly whispered as I gripped it tight.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow was like a living hell. My eyes were red and puffy from all those crying. I gently opened the curtains. It's a new day, today. Might as well enjoy it for a little.

I cleaned myself up then went downstairs where I was greeted with my family. Alexa and Tanner was busy eating breakfast while Mom was still cooking. Dad was out for work.

I didn't bother to eat breakfast. A glass of water is fine with me. I thought that a walk would be nice since I got nothing else to do but weep all day. I was about to turn around when Mom called me.

"Where are you going?" Mom asked.

"Just going out for a walk." I mumbled.

I walked past Alexa and Tanner then stepped outside. I didn't bother to take my jacket since it's so hot outside. 

I stared at the the trees as it gently flows. The world was really quiet and still like everyone's busy and has a job to do. While me, I'm just trying to clear my head off.

As I kept on walking, I found myself inside the park. I was walking on an odd road, yet I'm very familiar with it. I ignored the noises of the children, the screaming parents and the animal sounds and continued walking.

I don't know what's fate brought to me... but here I am standing in front of the tree. The tree where everything started. I was about to break down and cry but I held it in since I wasn't alone. There was another person staring at the tree.

As the person turned around, My stomach began to twist nots and my heart did a little tap dance but it hurts. It was Andy. She stare at me in shock then looked away. 

Andy walked past me. I caught a glimpse of her eye, it was red and puffy from all those crying. I just let her pass me and for the first time, I didn't caught up with her just to stop her from walking away. 

"If  you love someone, you have to let them go." I whispered.

I felt two eyes behind me, did she look back? But I didn't dare to look back cause if I did, it will only hurt me more.