Chapter 18 - It just Snapped

Chapter 18

I didn't bother showing at the dinner last night. My appetite washed away when Andy started giving me the silent treatment. 

She was reading some book called To Kill A Mockingbird.I only noticed it when I tried to start a conversation. Andy just smiled, turn around and continued reading. 

Silent Treatment? Yeah it is.

Andy's Mom was nice enough to keep some food at the fridge. But I didn't eat it. So you can say I felt guilty the minute I wake up.

I woke up with no one beside me. It seems she left early. Matt told me they'd go shopping today. She didn't even bother to wake me up. That's nice.(in a sarcastic way)

I found myself watching T.V as I wait for her. Wait... I didn't even know I was waiting for her. In fact,I was burning with anger. 

I was angry cause she was starting to get on my nerves. Ignore me? She's the first one to do that. And if that's what she wants then that's what she gets.

I'm gonna start ignoring her. That's what I'm gonna do.

"Yo Elephant Ears." A voice said, followed by the front door closing.

I knew it was Andy so I tried my best to focus on the show. I did try my best. But there's something in me that made me hesitate on what I'm doing.

She went in the kitchen and did some things that I don't even wanna know. Honestly, I did try my best. Really.

Suddenly, she marched up right in front of me. Andy turned the T.V then looked at me sternly while holding some bowl.

I raised both of my eyebrows but she just smiled and stomped my foot....hard.

"AAAaaaaHhhhhh!!" I screamed. But it was interrupted when Andy shoved something in my mouth. It was tasty. The taste lingers in my mouth as I chewed and swallowed it.

Enchiladas. Hmmm.... my favorite.

"What was that for?!" I asked, annoyed. 

"You're hungry, right?" She said, seriously. "You skipped dinner last night and by the looks of it you haven't eaten breakfast yet."

"That's not the point. I--"

"Look. You can hate me all you want but you can't hate someone with an empty stomach. So eat up, Elephant Ears.Or do you want me to feed you?" She smirked.

"I can eat it myself." I said as I snatched the bowl. 

"Good." Andy turned around. That's when I noticed another book in her hand.The Perks Of being a Wallflower (know this book?). Wow. She really is a bookworm.