Chapter 8 - I'm All Messed Up

Chapter 8

That night with the cruise ship wasn't a major success. But I did get them to slow dance. Urrggh... I really don't know what happen to Greyson but.... all I know is he's really, really close to me. In public, we're a couple. Truth, He's more like a best friend to me. You've gotta admit I was very lucky to have him.

"ANDY, WAKE UP!" Greyson bounced on my bed as I groaned and roll over. Okay... Me lucky to have him? I'll take that back.

"Andy...Andy...Andy...Come on! Wake up!" He shook me over and over again. I ruffled my hair then looked at him, annoyed.

"Are you blind? Can't you see I'm sleeping?" I grumbled then went back to sleep. Greyson stopped which means I'm free. YES!

Then suddenly, I felt like I was floating on air. Wait...What? My eyes widen from shock when I saw that Greyson was carrying me behind his back.

"GREYSON MICHAEL CHANCE, PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT!" I screamed.

"Hmm... Let me think about it. NO." He laughed then circle around my bed. It kinda makes me dizzy. Oh no.... I think I'm gonna throw up.

"Greyson, I'm gonna throw up when you don't stop." 

He lay me down on bed. Which means, he's on top of me. Our eyes met each other. His brown eyes is so....so.....shiny? I can't even find a word to describe it. Wait... What did I just say?

Greyson sat up then played with his fingers. "Sam arranged another double date on Thursday." He said. 

"Really? Then it means she still has feelings for you." I giggled then playfully punched his shoulder.

"Y-Yeah... I guess. Hey, do you remember?" He began to scratch the back of his neck.

"What remember?" I asked.

"I still owe you a date." He said. I giggled lightly then gently touched the tip of his nose with one finger. 

"Okay Lover Boy, We'll have one date." 

Greyson laughed then mumbled something I didn't hear. He ruffled his hair then stand up. "Your parents are out which means, I'll just cook something for you." He smiled then went outside.

I chuckled softly as I stood up. "Goodmorning Nathan." I glance at the picture then went inside the bathroom.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay, Where will we go on our just-the-two-of-us date?"  Andy giggled then crossed her arm over mine.

"Hmm...It's a Secret." I teased. She bit her lip then look annoyingly at me. 

"I hate you." She mumbled.

"I know you don't." 

"Fine. But I still hate you."  She smiled.

"I really don't get it." I said scratching my head. 

"Of course you don't." Andy giggled making me smile wider. I'm still not sure about us that's why I'm gonna find out. With this date that is.

We kept on walking. I could tell that she really wanted to let her hand go but I gripped tighter. No way I'm gonna let go of her. What? It's an experiment.

"Elephant Ears." 

"Hmm?" I hummed.

"Where are we going?" 

"I told you before... It's a big sec--"

"Wait... Lemme guess. We're going to the amusement park."