-Pause: Interview with the Characters

Hello everyone! This is your author, Mischiefmakerzz, here on an interview with the characters in this book. So whatever you read in here is not real, this is only a fanfiction. Peace out :D

------------------------------------------------------------

Me: Okay, Please welcome Greyson Chance and Andrea Stones. 

Greyson: Hey. (smiles then takes a seat)

Andrea: Hi. (smiles then takes a seat next to Greyson)

Me: First of all, I would like to congratulate ourselves for a job well done.

Greyson: Thank you.

Andrea: The credits goes to you.

Me: No, it's for all of us. (smiles) By the way, It's a very good sight just to see you two together again.

Both of them became quiet.

Me: Oh, I see you're still not... oh..

Greyson: It's obvious, really. (scratching the back of his neck)

Me: Sorry about that.

Andrea: No it's okay. We don't mind. 

Me: Still no progress in the relationship?

Andrea: No... And even if there's a little bit of progress, It still won't make a difference.

Greyson looked down then played with his fingers.

Me: (clears throat) Okay, Next question. Some of the readers wanna know if there's gonna be a little comeback for your ex, Samantha?

Greyson: Uh...(looks at Andrea) It all depends on the author, which is you by the way. And I think even though there's gonna be a comeback, my feelings won't change. 

Me: Aww.. That's so sweet.

Greyson: Yeah. But her heart's made out of stone so I'll find different ways just to enter it. (smiles)

Me: It's gonna be hard not to fall on that face. (laughs)

Andrea: (stands up) I think I'll just go get some drink. (leaves)

Me: Oooh. I think someone's a wee bit cranky. 

Greyson: Guess I'll go apologize later.

Me: (clears throat) Sorry about that.

Greyson: Nah, it's okay.

Andrea: (enters) Done talking?

Me: Actually, it's time to say bye-bye. But before you go, Are  there any messages you wanna give to the readers?

Greyson: Ah... Well, read, rate and comment on My Best Friend's Girlfriend. The story's rotating about Me and Andrea and well.... you read it to know more.

Andrea: Read it here, only in Wattpad. (smiles)

Me: So until next time, folks. See you soon. (smiles)

Us: (smile and waves) BYE!  

------------------------------------------------------------

Next Chapter will be up, this week so.... until then, see you soon. XD

                                                                       -Mischiefmakerzz