Chapter 2 - The End

Chapter 2

"Hey Grey, pass me a slice of pizza." .

"Here you go." I ssmiled as I hand her a slice.

"Thanks." she giggled.

It's been 6 months since Nathan left Edmond.I've got to admit we felt lonely but we got that covered up.Andy and I moved our status from friends to Best Friends.Yes she's my best friend.She helped me move on and forget about my feelings for Sam.

I watched Andy as she sits around waiting for a phone call from Nathan.He said that he'll be coming home which Andy is looking forward to.If you ask me, I'm pretty excited about it too.Then suddenly I was startled by the phone ringing which Andy quickly picked up.Her face fell and she just dropped the phone on the ground staring at the distance.Tears began to fall on her face then she ran upstairs.I picked up the phone and answer the call.

"Hello?" I managed to say.

"Hello? Is this the Stones Residence?" The woman said.

"Uh...Yes?"

"This is the Airlines committee, I'm sorry to say that the plane ,that Nathaniel Johnson has boarded, crashed in the middle of the sea."

My face dropped.Nathan dead?! This can't be happening..

"I'm really sorry.Their family, together with the other passengers, didn't make it."The woman trailed "I gave you my condolences" then she hung up.

I just stared at the floor blankly.I let myself fall to the couch and let tears fall on my face.Nathan....my best friend...my best buddy...dead. I headed to Andy's room to comfort her.Because I know she's the one who's suffering the most.

----------------------------------------------------------

I was crying my eyes out.The love of my life is gone, forever.I grab my pillow and cried into it.it's like my whole world fell apart.My parents are gone when I needed them the most.I was crying while looking at the picture frame beside the lamp.It was a picture of me and Nathan on our first date together.I was busy drowning myself from tears that I didn't notice that Greyson came insde my room.

"Hey Andy, It's gonna be alright" Greyson said as he patted my back.

"No it's not" I snapped causing him to back a little.

"Sshh...Please stop crying" He said as he gently wrap his arms around me.

"I can't" I said as I began to cry on his chest."Nathan's gone, he left me."

"No he didn't"

"He did." I cried "He left me here alone, in this cold world"

"You're wrong" He gently tuck my hair on my ear "He left me with you, which means you're my responsibility."

I cried softly as he gently rocked me back and forth.

"I know you're upset about what happen to Nathan, I am too."

"I don't wanna live anymore." I cried. "Greyson, I wanna die"

"Please don't say that, Andy" He cooed. " Please, don't"

I just continued crying on Greyson's chest.The pain in the chest won't go away.I know that'll stay there forever.

---------------------------------------------------------

2 weeks has past after we received the unexpected death of my Bestfriend.Andy's parents came home at a shock when they saw her laying on the bed with sleeping pills.They sent her to the hospital and the doctor said that she's overdosed with drugs.I couldn't help but pity her.Especially if you care deeply about the person.

She was now presently at home, sitting on the chair outside their backyard.Her face is pale and she's not her usual self-anymore.So I decided to give her a visit.

I knocked gently at their door and was greeted by a worried Mrs. Stones.

"Hey, Mrs. S" I started "Can I see Andy?"

She sighed "She's at the backyard, Greyson"

"Thanks" I smiled.

I made my way towards where she's sitting and tapped her back gently.She faced me with a gloomy expression and continues to stare at a distance.

"Everyone's getting worried, Andy" I patted her back.

She sighed, "Nathan's gone"

"I know. But Nathan doesn't wanna see you like this." I said "Not like this"

I slowly kissed her forehead and hugged her tight. She hugged back and began to cry again making her red puffy eyes becoming more redder.I gently patted her back as she cried on my chest.

---------------------------------------------------------

The next day was still not normal.I found myself sleeping next to Andy who was crying her eyes out last night.I slowly went downstairs and found her Mom and Dad sitting on the living room.Her Mom's expression was so gloomy with her Dad who's comforting her.I knew they were both worried about their daughter. I was about to leave when her Dad called me.

"Greyson, boy? Can you come here please?" Andy's dad said.

I slowly walk towards the living room.They signaled me to sit down so I did.

"We need your help,boy" He said to me."I need to you to bring back the old Andy"

"Huh?"

"Please Greyson, Your our only option." Her Mom said.

"O-Okay, I'll try my best" I said.

Andy's mom suddenly hugged me tight. She let go and kissed me on the cheek.Guess I have a new mission for today.I, Greyson Michael Chance, needed to help Andy get back in her own feet.

---------------------------------------------------------

I quickly went to my house to change and went back to the Stones' residence.I slowly entered Andy's dark room and found that she's already awake.I opened the window and let the sun shine on her room again.

"What are you doing, Grey?" She hissed.

"I just figured that it's too dark here" I smirked.

"Leave me alone"

"I can't do that" I continued picking pieces of papers and throw them all in the trash can. "Besides, Imma take you somewhere."

"I don't wanna" she said.

"Don't be stubborn" I said grabbing her hand "Please, for me?"

She let out a big sigh and slowly nodded her head.

"Great! I said as I opened the door."Meet me downstairs if you're ready"

I closed the door to her room and headed downstairs.