Confronting the Angel

5/12/19, Edited 7/30/19

Bendy followed the Searcher out of the ink portal. He stopped abruptly as he took in his surroundings. There was little ink to be found aside from a few straggling splotches. A huge sign was above a metal door sealed shut, and a gigantic Alice Angel head was held above it. Everything just reeked of the angel.

The ink demon growled with disgust as he quietly crept towards the metal doors. He wanted to just run right in there and take you, but he had no idea where Alice was exactly. A fear began to bubble within him that she might be hurting you right now, and no matter how desperate he was to find his darling, he refused to burst in there and take the chance of startling the angel and possibly cause an accidental slip of a weapon on your body.

Pressing his head to the door, he listened intently. No sounds were to be heard aside from a soft, faint humming. His hands clawed at the door once with rage before forming an ink puddle and crossing through the doors to the other side.

As he began to stomp down the hallway, he gasped at the sight before him. Dozens of dismembered cartoons, all torn apart. Many copies of the butcher gang were scattered throughout, some strapped to tables while others drifted in the huge chasm of ink. But that wasn't what struck Bendy most.

Right in front of him was Boris, strapped to the table. X's crossed his eyes, his stomach ripped open and ribcage forced apart. That one was there in front of him, just like the one upstairs in the studio. But another one was off to the left. Another sticking out of the ink chasm. Yet a third one all the way at the other end in the corner. All met the same fate.

Bendy snapped. He let out a loud roar. The entire room rattled, more ink came crashing down from the ceiling, and some wooden planks began to split. "ALICE!" The ink demon howled. He made a mad dash to the other side and ripped open the second set of metal doors with ease.

His breaths became short and ragged. A constant growl emitted from his throat as his horns began to sway once more. He tightly clenched his fists as he rocketed down the hallway faster than he had ever ran before. When he came to the end of the hallway, he saw a figure quickly slip out the door in the room at the other side of the glass window.

A sinister cackle escaped Bendy's jittering grin as he smashed right through the glass window and ripped the door off its hinges. His loud, stomping footsteps echoed down the halls like explosions as he continued to roar the name of the damned angel.

Turning the corner, he saw Alice's figure running down the stretch ahead of him. Roaring once more, he ran towards the angel at an intense speed. He knew he would reach her just seconds before the turn, so as he got closer, he opened an ink portal on the wall and slammed into the angel just before she turned the corner. He forced her body through the ink puddle and the two burst out of it back in the room of dismembered cartoons.

"Ah, there you are!" Bendy sneered at the angel who had tumbled to the floor.

She looked up at him with a sly grin. "Well, if it isn't the little demon." She chuckled darkly. "What brings you down here? You really aren't welcome, you know. Didn't you know it's rude to intrude on a lady's quarters?"

"Enough!" Bendy roared, stomping his foot to silence the pathetic inkling before him. "Where is she?"

"She? Who?" Alice gave a fake shrug, feigning innocence.

"You KNOW who! Don't think that nobody saw you!" Bendy howled. "An ink servant of mine SAW her here!"

"That doesn't mean that I had anything to do with it!" Alice hissed.

"Oh, but it does." Bendy sneered at her. "My darling would've come back to me by now if she hadn't met any obstacles. And the fact that I can't find her through my cutouts.... And the fact that not a single one is down here...."

"Still doesn't prove anything!" Alice snapped in retort. "There's no reason for me to keep that pathetic bitch."

Bendy roared as he lunged for Alice. He tightly clutched her neck as he held her squirming body over the chasm of ink. "NEVER call her that again! And the fact you DID call her that doesn't help your case at all! You DID see her. YOU HAD HER!"

Alice remained silent as he continued to gag.

"What happened to her? Where is she!?" Bendy roared, giving her dangling body a firm shake.

"I....won't say." She managed to breathe out.

Bendy growled, his grin becoming more unstable. Gallons more of ink crashed down from the ceiling as the ink began to rapidly rise. The floorboards began to shatter as the entirety of the room began to sink. An ear splitting roar arose from Bendy as he clawed at the angel. He snapped completely, letting him succumb to the rage that prayed to consume him.

"I'll kill you." He growled as he continued to tear at her mangled ink body. Louder this time, he reiterated, "I'LL KILL YOU!"

Keeping his grip firmly tighter on her neck, the angel desperately tried to wiggle free as she tried to scream. However, Bendy's grip was so tight that not a single noise could escape anymore. Bendy clawed at her in a crazed frenzy, causing her already disfigured body to become even more mangled.

"You ridded yourself of her, didn't you?!" He spat. "Where is she, Alice!?"

A few moments more of his outburst and he finally released her, slamming her body into the rising pool of ink. "You.... I never liked you. NOBODY ever did. But unlike them, they never knew just how much of a bitch you really were!"

He watched her body thrashing in the ink pool as she desperately tried to escape. Her futile struggles and her screams were more than satisfying to the ink demon. "Fine! I'll tell you!" Alice begged out, crying. "I did kidnap her! She was going to end up just like these toons! But she escaped and accidentally fell over the side of the bridge out front!"

Bendy growled. "Thanks for your cooperation." He began to stomp away, ready to start yet another search for his darling, before Alice's voice called out once more. "Wait! I told you what you wanted! Now help me!"

Bendy let out a loud cackle filled to the brim with insanity and darkness. "Me? Help YOU? The one who dared lay a finger on my darling?" He took a pause to cackle once more. "There's no way in hell I'd help you. The ink will consume your very being! You'll be dragged into the darkness and ripped to shreds! You'll DIE in that ink, all alone! That's what you deserve."

He neared the metal doors before turning back to give her one last sadistic smile. "After all, demons don't walk with angels." And Bendy pulled the doors back shut behind him, leaving Alice alone to eventually fall victim to the ink.