Revelations Coming True

3/18/19, Edited 7/30/19

Had it been two days? Three days? Maybe even a week? Ever since you stumbled upon Boris—or he stumbled upon you, rather—you began to lose track of time. It was the same thing each time you woke up in the hammock. Play cards, make soup, miss Bendy, sleep. It's all you did at this point, really.

But you didn't care anymore. No matter how long it'd been, your body was finally feeling much better. Boris finally allowed you to leave his safe-house. He promised to go with you, to the best of his non-speaking ability, until you were in a familiar part of the studio. You didn't pry, but he obviously didn't want to go too far into the studio. At least, not farther than necessary.

It seemed the two of you had been wandering for a while, but again you couldn't really tell. It was boring to say the least. Everything was so unfamiliar and honestly didn't feel like the studio in any way. No cartoon posters, no Bendy cutouts, really nothing Bendy at all. Was Boris even going the right way?

The wolf sure seemed set on a particular destination. He never hesitated to think about which way to turn and he never second-guessed himself. It was almost like he was making a beeline down every corridor, almost as if he was locked on to a certain target.

You continued to follow the silent wolf in a silence of your own. You figured you would wait until he turned a few more corners to ask any lingering questions and suspicions about his incentives. Luckily you did, for he quickly starting to lead you down a hallway that seemed pretty familiar.

"I remember this!" You beamed with a small jump of excitement. "We're somewhere near Heavenly Toys, right?"

Boris nodded with a slight shrug. Must be your guess had been close enough. He then pointed his thumb over his shoulder behind him.

"Oh, right." You smiled. "Yeah, you can go back now. Thank you so much, Boris!" You gave the wolf a very tight hug as your smile grew even bigger. He hugged you as well and patted your back gently. When the hug broke, he lightly pressed his nose to yours.

You giggled. "Seriously Boris, thank you so much for taking care of me and helping me out. Y'know, you're just as sweet and caring as I thought you'd be."

Boris sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck, avoiding eye contact when he looked down towards he floor. You both shared a small wave before he briskly turned around on his heel and began heading back the way you both just came.

You walked for a few minutes, and the farther you walked, the more creeped out you got. You began to hear strange noises and every once in a while you would hear a faint, distorted voice hum a strange tune. It seemed the farther you went, the more weirdness and masses of ink that were found.

Coming to a fairly large and empty room that had been splattered a fair deal with ink, you heard a strange, jumbled voice. Sounding mostly of gurgles and strained groans, you could barely make out any comprehensible words. However, it did sound like it said a hello of sorts.

"H-Hello?" You called out.

No reply, but ink began to drip from the ceiling above, splatting onto the ground in a wiggling, slug-like mass. The ink slowly condensed into a shapeless figure, one that wiggled and was pussing with ink.

You took a small step back in horror as the ink mass began to taken on more of a form. It began to grow a slightly curvy body and short, black legs. It grew thin arms, one more disfigured than the other, and a neck and head. Very small and uneven horns sprouted from the misshaped head along with half of a hoop. No eyes formed, but half of a mouth did, and one that held sharp teeth. Ideally, the figure was still fairly small and slug-like.

"You...." It hissed. Its words still accompanied with gurgles and faint groans, the words it spoke were now easier to understand.

"Hello?" You repeated yourself.

"Who....are you?" It asked.

"(Y/N)." You replied slowly. "What about you?"

"Can't you....tell?"

"Sorry, but no?" Your response sounded more like a question.

"I'm the....beautiful angel!"

You gasped, your hand coming to your mouth. "A-Alice Angel?"

It chuckled menacingly. "Yes~"

You observed her inky form. You weren't saying this to be mean, but she was in no way beautiful. There were barely any features on her! She looked nothing like the Alice from the cartoons. She looked....terrifying. Bendy at least looked somewhat like himself, but Alice? No.

"You're....beautiful too." She said.

"Um, thanks." You replied with caution. Your senses were on high alert as you felt the ominous feeling abruptly grow stronger. This wasn't right at all. "So, I'll be going now." You said in attempt to hurry away from Alice, who stood as a serious danger.

"You....can't!" She yelled as she lunged for you. She began clawing at you as ink began to cascade down the walls like waterfalls. Alice fiercely tried to drag you into the ink with her. "I....need you! Your beauty....should be....mine!"

"N-No!" You shrieked. "Let go!"

"You will....make me more beautiful!" Alice roared. "Don't disobey....your Angel!" Your eyes widened in pure terror as you watched her whip out a syringe filled with ink. Before you could react in any way, a shrill scream erupted from your throat as she stabbed your veins with the needle, injecting ink into your veins.

Alice cackled maliciously. "You're....mine now! Your beauty....belongs to me!"

And, with one final tug, Alice brought you to your knees as she finally pulled you into the ink with her, taking you far down into the inky abyss.