A Dancing Demon

6/20/18 - 6/21/18, Edited 7/30/19

When the two of you got back from Bendy Land, you'd been watching movies ever since. You watched whatever came on next on the current channel. Neither of you minded though. At least, that's what you thought.

The last two movies you guys watched had to deal with romance and dancing. Bendy originally hadn't minded all too much that he was watching romance movies, but everything changed when he saw how lovestruck you were when the characters fell in love and shared a dance. He saw the longing in your eyes, and he knew. Cue his current uncomfortable feeling. Those movies also ended the cuddling.

When the movie finished an hour later, you yawned with a stretch. "I should probably make dinner." You smiled, glancing at Bendy. He nodded quickly before rushing off into another room. You knew something had been up!

He was so lively and happy in Bendy Land, as well as during the first few movies. However, his change in demeanor didn't slip past you. He grew quiet and motionless, and you noticed him sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck rather often. He seemed uncomfortable and sort of embarrassed, to say the least. Bendy didn't even want to cuddle anymore!

"Maybe he senses something?" You asked, turning off the TV. "I hope he's all right." You walked into the kitchen, not bothering to check up on him. You didn't want to make him feel worse, or even make him upset. Bendy would talk to you when he was ready.

You began to prepare the dinner in which the main ingredient was, of course, Bacon Soup. You didn't exactly mind the stuff, but you couldn't deny you were starting to get sick of it. Nonetheless, into the mixture it went.

A half hour passed and you pulled the meal out of the oven. Steaming hot and ready to go, you placed the dish into the center of the table. You also put a plate, fork, and napkin at your seat. Bendy didn't need any of the silverware or utensils, however. He always absorbed the meal into his ink, hence the reason why Bacon Soup was all over the place. Liquids are the easiest for him to soak up.

You walked back into the main room of the lounge and immediately halted with a quiet gasp. A handful of candles were placed around the room, slightly illuminating the room with a gorgeous mixture of reds, oranges, and yellows. A radio playing soothing music was placed on the table, which had been over to the side. But to top it all off was the demon himself.

Bendy stood there, with his eternal smile and all, dressed in a dashing tuxedo. The black fabric of silk sparkled in the candlelight, and his white bow tie seemed to not only be clean, but it appeared to be rather new as well. His pants sparkled along with the blazer, and he was wearing his infamous, shiny shoes.

You were beginning to tear up slightly as he slowly approached you. He bowed and held out a large rose to you, whose precious stem was wrapped in a napkin. You gently took the rose into your delicate fingers as tears began to spill more. "Oh, Bendy!" You smiled.

He took the napkin off the rose's stem and used it to carefully wipe away your tears. Stuffing it into his blazer's pocket, he held out his hand to you. You happily accepted and placed your hand in his, and he led you to the center of the room.

He held your hands in his, looking at you as the music softly died off. In the short second of silence, you saw him tapping his foot along to a beat that wasn't even there. However, you knew him enough to know he had a secret up his sleeve, so you prepared to dance at any moment.

The music suddenly came back, playing an upbeat tempo that had matched perfectly with Bendy's tapping foot. He had known exactly what song had been about to play: "Can't Be Erased." Although, it was the instrumental version.

He danced all around the room with you, as you followed suit with a bright smile. You were completely amazed at his dancing skills. Sure, he was Bendy the Dancing Demon, but you had only ever seen him dance in the hands of an animator. It was quite a sight to see him dancing all by himself of his own free will without having to follow the frames of an animator.

Bendy had exceptional speed when it came to moving his feet, and he had some of the quickest turns you had ever seen. As he gracefully moved his feet along the ground, he always had plenty of fluid hand and arm motions to match. Bendy also had some rather professional moves up his sleeve, as well. He was a dancing natural!

You laughed as he twirled and dipped you. This felt absolutely amazing. Is this what everyone felt like when they danced with the one they loved? Is this how the characters feel in the movies? You couldn't believe this was happening! You were dancing around with an ink monster who you not only loved, but who loved you back in return. You were human, and he was a cartoon character. Yet, as the two of you glided along the ground in sync, you couldn't be more similar.

He dipped you as the music cut out abruptly, yet he held the form. "Wow." You said breathlessly. "I mean, I knew you were a dancing demon, but I didn't know you were that good!"

Bendy pulled you back up to your feet as he confidently flashed his bow tie. He then walked over to the radio and messed around with the buttons and knobs. After getting past the silence and occasional static, he eventually managed to successfully get the radio to resume playing music. However, this time, it played a slow song.

Bendy came back to you and didn't hesitate to loosely place his hands on your hips. You smiled with a slight blush as you reached up and wrapped your arms around his neck. You looked up at him lovingly, a warm smile on your face, while he looked down at you. The two of you began to sway to the music.

"I'm sorry." You suddenly spoke up, although keeping your voice soft and gentle, after minutes of comfortable silence.

Bendy tilted his head in confusion, which let you know you could continue.

"I left you alone for so long...."

He kneeled slightly and cupped your face softly in his hands. You placed your hands onto his as he shook his head.

"I know, I know." You smiled. "It's not my fault. But not only were you scared, I was also missing out on the greatest potential in my life at the same time." By now, the two of you had sunk to your knees onto the ground, and the radio had cut out again. You reached up and carefully curled your fingers around his horns, stroking them. "I could care less what you are. It doesn't matter if you're a cartoon character, or a demon, or a creature made of ink."

You stopped touching his horns and gently moved his hands away form your face so that you could hold his hands in yours. "No matter what anyone sees, and no matter how you see yourself, I will only ever see what's truly inside. I can see every ounce of love and compassion and kindness hiding within all that ink. There was never an ink monster, and there never will be. There will only ever be a loving gentleman whom I will be with for the rest of my life."

You watched something clear roll down Bendy's cheek. It wasn't ink; rather, a tear. You wiped it away and delicately placed your hands on his cheeks. Leaning in, you placed a soft kiss onto his eternal smile and held it there.

When you pulled away, Bendy instantly pulled you into a tight hug. He buried his face into your neck as much as he could with having such a large head, and you returned the loving squeeze. You giggled when you soon felt something damp on your skin.

Bendy placed ink heart kisses along your neck, letting each kiss linger slightly before moving to the next one, as he made his way up. He left ink hearts along your jawline, then pressed two against the corners of your lips that were curved upward into smile. You giggled at his touch, and he began to play with your hair.

He then stood up and took you with him, holding you bridal style, and placed you onto the couch. He went into the kitchen and heated up the meal, bringing it back out to you. He sat down and pulled you into his lap, massaging your hips with soft squeezes as you ate your dinner. You hummed in content as you ate, while Bendy rested his head on your shoulder.

You were human, and he was a cartoon character. Yet, as the two of you sat here in silence, you couldn't be more in love.