Chapter 1 | "Gone forever"

Note: this is kinda crappy but oh well

This fanfiction is based on the season 4 finale of Lucifer, and continues on as a theory of what could happen after it. It will be a bit sad in the beginning of it, but eventually will get happier. I've just started it, so expect updates soon. Also I've decided to try something new in this story. I'll have different POVs throughout the story.  I hope y'all enjoy :)

Setting: Lucifer's Penthouse

Chloe's POV

"Goodbye, Chloe." The Devil disappeared with a gush of wind.

Chloe buried her face into her hands and quietly cried. Lucifer was gone. Forever. 

She suddenly heard a ding.

"Lucifer—"

"L-Lucifer's not here." Chloe sadly glanced around at the city of L.A. from the balcony.

"Great. I'll go look somewhere else." The demon turned around and started out of the penthouse.

Chloe turned around. "He's... g-gone, Maze."

"Gone?"

"He's back in Hell..."

"WHAT?" Maze threw a knife at the wall. "I thought we already took care of Dromos and— the other demons?"

"He said th-they might come back.. so he went back to keep them contained."

"How long will he stay there?"

"...forever."

Maze looked down. "I guess that means... I have to go home too..."

"What?"

"Lucifer ordered all the demons to go home. I'm a demon, I have to obey him."

"But... Maze... your home is here. On earth. You're my friend...Trixie's friend..."

The demon looked up. "...maybe you're right."

"You know... I never would of thought i'd be friends with—a demon, or an angel, or even The Devil himself." Chloe laughed. "And I didn't even believe any of that not too long ago."

"But now you know it's true, and you still accept me as a friend."

"Why wouldn't I?"

"I'm a demon! I don't have a soul, Chloe! I don't under stand why— why anyone would want to have a friend like me!"

"Because you have a heart." Chloe said softly. "You don't need a soul to be a good friend."

"You consider me as... a good friend?" 

The detective nodded and smiled slightly. "One of my best friends, actually."

They both smiled and hugged each other. 

Meanwhile

both Linda & Amenadiel's POV

Setting: Linda & Amenadiel's House

Linda sat on the couch holding Charlie, when suddenly he started crying. "Amenadiel!"

"Whats wrong?" The angel came running over.

"He's doing it again! He's been crying constantly and I don't know what he wants!"

"Did you give him a nap?"

"Multiple naps!"

Linda handed Charlie to Amenadiel. "Maybe you can figure it out?!"