Author's Note.

Yusuf's POV

I woke up in my old room... The bed was empty and there seemed to be no trace of Safia, Adam or Maria. I got up and rubbed my eyes. Then it hit me... It was all a dream! All 77 chapters was a darn dream!

        I'M KIDDING! (Lame, I know. But I just couldn't help myself)

Hello/Salaam! This is KittyCrackers!

At the beginning of this year, my aim was to reach 100,000 reads by the end of the year. It's not even October yet and... I've reached 10,000,000 reads! WOW!

Thank you all so much! Seriously, thank you so so much. This book has become more successful than I'd ever dreamt of it becoming. And I cannot be more grateful. 

A special thanks to my family for supporting me, especially my uncle who's helped me a lot throughout this book (well, since he found out about it and hunted it down on the net despite me begging him not to. It turned out to be for the best.) And all my Wattpad friends who have given me so much support and always jumped in my defence when people began writing hate comments. 

And of course I thank Allah who has blessed me with this opportunity to write and brought so many people to read. I can't write more about how thankful I am to Allah because words just cannot express it. 

There is now a sequel! It's all about Hamza and Amy so it's called 'Hamza and Amy's Romantic Journey'. Different to this book because it starts at a point in their lives in which they've been married for years and are already really comfortable with each other (so no repetition).

For those who have asked, I do have two other stories. Esha and Isa isn't exactly a romance novel. It's different to AMRJ and it touches upon very sensitive issues such as racism. There's also Our Space which is a bit like AMRJ I guess. It's a romance between a lonely awkward guy and a confident girl.

If you want to know more, follow me or stalk my profile page occasionally. 

:)