Chapter 18.

FINALLY. I HAVE IT UP. CHAPTER 18. AFTER LIKE 2 WEEKS. I'M SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG. I REALLY AM. OKAY WELL I'm GOING TO STOP SHOUTING AT YOU AND LET YOU ALL READ ON.

ENJOY. :)

A pounding. A heavy,non-stop pounding. A heavy,non-stop pounding in my head that woke me out of my deep,alcohol and tear induced sleep. I never thought I would go to bed like that again. I hated it. Unwelcome thoughts of my 'old' life flooded into my mind.

"Justin!" A random brunette slurred as she planted a sloppy kiss onto my lips.

"Hey babe." I smiled kissing her back. I didn't know this girl,but she's fine. She had buoyant brown curls that framed her face and piercing green eyes that would raise goose-bumps all over any body.

Her hands ran down my chest,playing with the hem of my shirt. "How about we take this somewhere more...private?" She giggled into my ear as she pulled me through the club. We finally made it to the bathroom and she yanked me in,clicking the lock behind us.

I sighed,rolling over. God,I'm glad Carter came into my life. She really saved me from a horrible path of alcohol,and horrible choices. Come to think about it,I live the life I love today because of that brown headed girl a few doors down. A few doors down. That was the issue of today that I planned on fixing once I got rid of this damn hangover.

I sighed as I swung my feet over the side of the bed,a soft thud coming from the sudden weight on the floor. I made my way across the cold floor in the master bathroom. My own reflection stayed back at me in the mirror. I looked like a hot mess. My honey colored hair is tousled,deep purple bags under my eyes, and you could see the regret in my irises from the past years of underage drinking and not giving a flying rat's ass about what I did.

Why did I drink if Carter told me not to? Why Justin? How could you be so stupid and inconsiderate of your own wife feelings? You were wrong for what you did and you're going to apologize.

After my little pep talk I stepped into the shower letting the hot water beat my skin violently. The water was much too hot but I didn't care. All I care about is apologizing to my wife,Carter. Isn't that all I care about at this moment? Of course it is! I'm not going to question myself. I am going to apologize to her,no matter what. Once I finished my shower I stepped out into the steamy bathroom air. I wrapped a towel loosely around my hips and walked into the bedroom Carter and I shared,but she wasn't in there. Except she should have been in bed sleeping with me,our legs tangled with each other,my arms wrapped around her waist. That's how I should have fallen asleep last night,but instead I passed out from a hangover and crying too much. Speaking of a hangover,my headache was back and this time it seemed like it was definitely going to stay until I grow a pair and go downstairs to take some aspirin and face her...

As images of Carter flashed in my mind I chose an outfit consisting of white skinny jeans,a black v-neck t-shirt,my purple Supras and a silver chain around my neck. The metal of the chain clinked with the ring on my left hand. I gazed at it,admiring its beauty. The words 'For infinity,I'll love you' with an infinity symbol scrawled into the metal at the end of the words. We chose the words together before we got married. Carter was the one who had the idea for the 'For infinity' and then I thought it out for a while and figured out the 'I'll love you'.

I looked into the mirror humming the tune of the new song I wrote for her. Speaking of,I need to show her that song before Scooter forces me to put it on the radio. I told her she would be the first one to hear it and that was a promise I intended to keep. I pushed my hair up in the front in a sort of 'quiff'. I guess I looked presentable but the deep purple bags hanging under my eyes were definitely there and weren't going anywhere. As I closed the door and made my way down the steps,I heard a glass drop into the sink. Metal and glass slamming together with a great crashing sound. The cup probably shattered with intense force.