Chapter 16.

I was bouncing my knees nervously in the studio, unaware of how Justin would react. The three days time was now over and Justin has been a little off ever since I told him I was out with Mark. We're strictly friends; and when I say strictly friends, I mean strictly friends. Nothing more than a friend -almost brotherly- hug at the most. So why would Justin be stressing? Must be the album. Its scheduled to come out in June sometime is what I gathered from Justin's none stop rambling last night before bed. 

They have to, well first of all, finish the album, create all the hype, release singles, do photoshoots, go to interviews and get the album name out there. It was alot to do in a short five months.

My phone buzzed, signaling I had received a text message from Justin telling me he was free. I looked over at Natalie. 

"In exactly 5 minutes come into the studio okay?" 

My gaze shifted to Kristen. "Hey girly, are you ready to meet Justin?" 

He face brightened up, eyes twinkling. "Yes!" 

I smiled. It felt wonderful to be making a little girl's dream come true. Especially a girl who might not live to grow old and get married to a man that would treat her right; treat her like a princess, which is exactly what she is. 

With that I got up and walked towards the studio he was in. Watching the numbers on the doors pass by quickly, C1, C2, C3..... Aha! C4. That was Justin's studio. He always recorded in C4, because that's the same room he got showed that never before seen footage of Michael Jackson in the studio. So it was near and dear to his heart. MJ had been, and still was, one of his biggest inspirations. 

I knocked on the door and heard a faint 'come in'. The door pushed open easily. My eyes searched the eyes for Justin. I spotted him sitting in a red chair, inches away from the desk, writing on a piece of paper. 

"Hey." I breathed. 

His head shot up so quickly I would have sworn their was a fire. "Carter! H-hey!" He stuttered slamming both of his hands down onto the desk, covering -what seemed to be- a sheet of music. 

I walked forward slowly, my gaze never leaving his. "What are you working on, Bieber?" 

Justin's facial expression tensed, I could tell he was hiding something and I had a feeling that it was that sheet of music. 

His fingers crumpled up the piece of paper and shove it into his pocket. "Not- nothing. I wasn't-nothing." 

I decided it was probably best to let it go, so I did. It wasn't until then when I took in his appearance. His hair was spiked up into a...quiff? But not a pointy one like Zayn Malik's from that band One Direction. It was more spread out and a tad bit messier. He was sporting a plain black V-neck T with black leather pants, that as always, sagged. I don't get how he sags leather pants. It's the tightest type of fabric, it's odd to see someone like that be able to---

"Carter you know it's not polite to stare, don't you?" Justin ripped me out of my thoughts, a growing smirk on his face as he stood in front of me. Was I that focused on his pants that I didn't realize he had gotten up and moved in front of me? Carter, you need to focus better, jeez. 

I sighed in slight defeat. "Shut up.. I can't help that te fact that you sag LEATHER jeans is just mind blowing to me..." emphasis on the 'leather.'

He placed his hands gently on the small of my back and kissed my lips softly. "I'm just a boss like that." I smirked pulling him closer, laying my head on his shoulder. I slithered my arm down to my pocket and pulled out my phone. One minute until Kristen met her idol.