Chapter 17.

- Justin-  

This song. This song is perfect; perfect for Carter. Perfect, just like she is. Even though she argues with me telling me she isn't perfect, or anything close to it really bugs me. She is the most amazing girl on the planet; tender, lovely, pleasant to be around, and all around gorgeous. Carter's beauty always sends shivers up my spine and each kiss feels like the first.  This sounds so cliché, and I sound like such a girl, but she is the best thing that has ever happened to me. But something has been off for the last day or so. She seems a little distant, always getting up before I do, showering by herself -yes, we shower together sometimes, don't judge- wearing my hoodies, and just keeping to herself. 

"Whatcha thinking about, boo?" Carter's angelic voice rang out through my ears as she plopped herself down onto the couch beside me. I wrapped an arm around her shoulder, pulling her close to my chest. 

"You." 

She slapped my arm playfully. "Really! You looked like you were really focused on something." 

Should I ask her? 

"It's nothing, really." I lied. She was probably on her period, and just moody. 

A sigh was about to fall from her lips until I slammed mine into hers. That same feelings of happiness returned to my mind. All thoughts I had before flushed out of my mind as she kissed back happily. My hands found her waist. Hers soon found my hair and tugged at it softly. I groaned and she took her chance, shooting her tongue into my mouth. Our tongues danced together, battling for dominance. My tongue instinctively rubbed against hers, and I received a moan in return. 

I tried to deepen the kiss but she pulled away quickly, breathless. "I'm going to make dinner." 

"Okay..." I shrugged, leaning back into the couch. 

My wife got up from her spot and walked to the kitchen, her hips swaying as she did so. I flicked on the television and browsed through channels. 

Garbage. Garbage. Garba- 

"Justin Bieber marries? Again? That's right. Justin Bieber has 'married' a six year old girl. No, he isn't some creep, but this little angel named Kristen," a picture of Kristen and I popped up on the screen. “Has a rare type of brain cancer and was only given a few more months to live. Now this little girl and her mom met Carter Bieber at the local fair. Kristen told Carter that she wanted to marry Justin one day, just like she had done. Carter made Kristen's dreams come true by planning out this little meet and greet between her and Justin."

Another picture popped onto the screen. I was kissing her rosy cheek softly. "The Bieber's and Kristen's family met at the studio where Justin was writing for his upcoming album. He hasn't released any information on it, but as soon as we know, you'll know. I'm Samantha Young, and this is your news at five." The screen went blank and I flicked it to the next channel. They already had information on that? That wasn't but a few hours ago.

My phone buzzed, ripping my attention from the TV. 

‘I had a bad day, and I wanna blow off some steam. Ryan's DD. You in? -Chaz' 

Should I? I know I shouldn't but..... yet again, this album has been stressing me out majorly. So don't I deserve a break? Blow off a little steam? Yeah I do.

'Yeah. I'll be there around 8? I'm not drinking though.- Justin' 

'Ight. I gotcha bro.-Chaz' 

Now you've just got to tell Carter. I pulled myself from the couch and walked to the kitchen. Leaning against the door frame, I took in Carter's appearance. The way her tank top wrapped around her body snuggly really showed off her slim, yet slightly curvy figure. Her legs were encased in a pair of my baggy sweatpants. Even though they were baggy, it still gave her hips and a butt. She knew I liked when she wore them, so I'm assuming that's why she had them on. 

"Carter?" My voice broke the silence. 

She turned around, a smile on her face. "Mhmm?" 

I walked towards her, wrapping my arms around her slim waist.  "Ryan and Chaz invited me to go out, I won't be out all night. Promise." 

Her expression dropped. "Are you drinking?" 

I shook my head. "Nope! Someone has to drive me home!" 

"Okay. Have fun babe." She kissed my lips softly. 

  - *-  

"Hey Justin!" Chaz's voice was already thick with alcohol. He gave me a slight hug, while downing the rest of a beer. 

I slung my arm around his shoulder. "Hey buddy. What all have you drank?"