A Different Shelby!!!

Zayn's POV

"Dude your fine just go out there and dance." Liam told me.

"I'm only dancing with Shelby." I said crossing my arms.

"Well maybe if you dont go out there now, shes already dancing with another lad." Louis said.

"Harrys already out there." Niall said.

"Why did her birthday party have to be at a club where theres a bunch of boys!" I said.

"Calm down!" Louis said.

"Is Big Time Rush out there?" I asked.

"Yes! Thats why you need to get out there and get your groove on!" Louis said doing the disco.

"Fine." I said.

"You already look good." Liam said.

"Thanks man." I said walking out to the dance floor.

"K we gotta go split up now. I'll try to go find a girl that I can dance with." Liam said leaving me. What about Danielle? Great. My Humps was playing so thats a perfect song for Shelby. NOT. I looked around and I saw, I think Kendall. He was dancing with this hot chick in a gold dress. Okay gotta look for Shelby.

"Heyyy." A girl said behind me. I turned around. Ugh its not Shelby.

"Hello." I said.

"Sooo wanna dance?" She asked grabbing my hands.

"Uhhh sure." I said.

"Cool. I'm Meriah. You are?" She asked. Wow shes American and she doesnt know who I am? Ha this will be fun.

"I'm....Jerry." I said. Why Jerry. Its better than Jeramiah thats for sure. She laughed.

"Cool." She said dancing while holding my hands.

"Yeah." I said laughing a little.

"So do you come here often?" She asked.

"No, this is actually my first time." I said.

"Oh, my god your british! I just noticed that." She said laughing.

"Yeah." I said.

"Thats so cool!" She said. I nodded my head.

"Well it was nice meeting you." I said letting go of her hands.

"Wait, your leaving me already? We just started dancing come on stay." She said grabbing my hands.

"Well i'm actually looking for someone, its her birthday you see, so I gotta go tell her happy birthday!" I said.

"Oh. Well thats fine i'll come with u! I love saying happy birthday to people!" She said.

"Oh. Uh okaaaay." I said. How do I get myself out of this?

"So do you have any idea where she is?" Meriah asked me.

"No." I said laughing.

"Well how bout we dance for a little, and then if you see her then you tell me." She said getting closer to me.

"Okay." I said.

"K, lets get our dance on baby!" She said leading me to the middle of the dance floor. She started dancing on me. And making me dance. Oh god.

"Come on! Get out of that shell!" She said pulling me towards her.

"Uh..." I said. Im such a dork!

"Jerry come on!" She said. I did and we danced together. And it was weird.

Shelby's POV

I think i'm dancing with Kendall. But he doesnt know hes dancing with me because hes telling me how jealous he is of Zayn Malik.