Performing!!!

Zayn's POV

"You nervous?" Louis asked me.

"Yeah kind of. You?" I asked back

"A little, I got the jitters." Louis said.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"I don't know but it felt right." He said.

I laughed.

"Hey do you know if theres any pretty girls here in Nampa?" Harry asked.

"Well it is Idaho, oh Loui remember your girl from Idaho! Ashley is from here!" Liam said.

"Yes, I know, she might be here!" Louis said.

"Okay boys you ready to go on!?" Our manager asked us.

We all nodded our heads with silly faces.

"I think i'm ready!" Niall said doing jumping jacks.

"Get ready boys?" The stage director asked.

"Yes!" We all said.

I walked out on stage first and looked into the audience and saw a beautiful girl. I kept starring at her and realized One Thing was starting. I took my eyes off her and heard girls screaming. I didn't even notice the other boys were on stage. I sang my part and kept checking on her to see if she was still there, she was! She didn't see me starring at her, I made sure she didn't look when I looked at her, but I wanna see her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were down to our last song What Makes You Beautiful and I made a plan in my head that i'm pulling up that girl and finding out everything I can about her. I never had this happen to me, usually when I see a pretty girl i'm like 'hey WAZZ up' and be all charming, but with her I feel like if I said that she'll laugh and not scream in my face. Which is a good thing!

"So girl come on, you got it wrong, to prove im right I put it in a soooong, I dont know why, your bein' shy and turn away when I look into your eeeyes." I sang while pulling her up on stage. We all sang to her and when the song was done, I took her backstage.

"Boys lets introdouce ourselves." I said. "I'm Harry." Harry said winking at her. "Louis." He said. "Ni-"

"Wait, could I bring 2 more people?! Please." She said begging.

"Of course." I said smiling at her. She giggled.

As she went back on stage I told the boys why I brought her up.

"Dude shes just another girl." Louis said crossing her ams.

"Uh no, you wouldn't know what she is." I said mean at Louis.

"SO SHE COULD BE A MAN?!" Niall asked all scared.

"NO!" I said slapping him.

"Ow!" He said.

"Hey! I'm back! Um these are my two best best friends this is Devyn, and this is Sarah." She said beaming.

"Nice to meet you." I said shaking their hands.

They all giggled and blushed.

"Well as I was saying i'm Niall." Niall said.

"Liam." Liam said.

"And i'm Zayn, if you didn't know already." I said.

"Yeah I know all of you but I love your accents so much!" She said smiling.

I laughed. "So whats yours?" I asked.

"Oh right! Shelby." She said blushing.

I laughed. "Thats a brilliant name love." I said shaking her hand.

"Thank you!" She said shaking my hand.

"So whos your favorite out of us?!" Harry asked so hyper.

"Liam." Sarah mumbled blushing.

"Oh love come on over here then!" Liam said. She walked over to Liam blushing and smiling.

"Harry." Devyn said twisting her hair around with her finger.

"Well then, why dont you hold my hand my love." Harry said holding his hand out.

"And yours?" I asked  Shelby.

She blushed and said "You."

I beamed. "Well I am just delighted that you do, because your my favorite out of your friends love." I whispered in her ear.

She blushed and laughed.

"Hey what about me and Loui!?" Niall asked offended.

"Well, Louis is my 3rd favorite, and Niall you have the best accent i've ever heard." Shelby said smiling.

"Well I feel special." Niall said blushing.

She laughed.

"I dont! Why 3rd?!" Louis said.

"Well, you already have a girlfriend." She said "But I do like your hair." She added.

"Thats better love, way better." He said.

I put my arm around Shelby and smiled at her she smiled back.