On the Road

Shelby's POV

~2 Weeks Went By~

The boys just got done singing What Makes You Beautiful in Hollywood.

"You guys did sooo good!" I said hugging them all.

"Thanks! I'm glad were done i'm feeling sick." Zayn said.

"Awww babe come sit down on this couch, why is there always couches for you guys?!" I asked.

"Liam likes them." Louis said.

"Well thats only because-HARRY LIKES TO GET NAKED!" Liam yelled.

"Hey!!!" Harry said smacking Liam.

"Do you sleep naked?" I asked.

"Sometimes, but not when we were in Boise." Harry replied.

"Okay good." I said smiling.

"But I would get naked if you wanted me to." Harry said winking. Louis tapped him in the balls.

"Ohhh! Louis!" I said getting on his back.

"Woah, woah, love." He said. I got down.

"So when will we meet your girrrl?" I asked.

"Well umm I actually dont know where she is at the moment, how bout we give her a ring!" He said grabbing his cell phone.

"Yay! I'm so excited to meet this girl!" I said clapping my hands twice.

"Why? I mean shes extraordinary, but nevermind." He said dialing the number. I grinned.

"Hey Louis!" The girl said.

"Hey love, so we have a girl that comes on tour with us now, and her name is Shelby and shes also dating Zayn." Louis said.

"Oh my god! Yay for Zayn! The girl must be so pretty then!" She said. I smiled.

"Yeah, anyway shes right here if you want to speak it her." Louis said.

"Oh my god i'd love that, did she hear that?" She asked.

"Ha, yeah." I said nicely.

"Oh, well hello there! Haha, anyway how did you and Zayn meet?!" She asked excitidly.

"Well, in 7th grade I guess, but then I went back to my school, since I was an exchange student, and he was heartbroken and then when he came to my town he pulled me up on stage." I said.

"Oh my god, that is an amazing love story! And your from America right?" She asked.

"Yeah. Um I cant really tell but it sounds like you have an accent." I said.

"Uh yeah! I'm from London." She said.

"Thats so cool! I've never been to London but now that I met these boys I can now!" I said smiling.

"Aw yes, beautiful London. When you go there be sure to ell me, i'd be absolutely excited to meet you." She said.

"Awww of course you too!" I said.

"Well I hope you have a fun time with the boys, they are quite one of a kind." She said.

"Yeah, they sure are." I said smiling at Harry. He winked.

"Yes, anyway it was so nice to talk to you, could I please talk to Louis again?" She asked.

"Nice to meet you too and of course here he is." I said. I handed the phone to Louis and he took it off of speaker.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was like 10 at night and everyone was so tired. But 1D is so lucky to be in limos everywhere they go!

"I am so pooped." Liam said.

"Me too." Niall said laying his head on Liam's shoulder.

"Aww you guys do look tired, so where to next?" I asked awake.

"A hotel in Hollywood I guess." Louis said rubbing his eyes. I nodded my head.

"Can Shelby take turns sleeping with all of us, I need some Shelby love too you know." Niall said. I looked over at him.

"Why?" Zayn asked him.

"Well do you all agree? I mean your always by Zayn and touchy touchy with him, I want to know you too!" Niall said.

"You've known me for 2 weeks!" I said.

"Yeah, but I wanna know more. Dont you agree Harry?" Niall asked.

"Yes! She is a very pretty bird and I think that we can do a lot with her! Not just Zayn! I mean he can have all the snogging but still! I would love to cuddle with her!" Harry replied.

"Its fine with me but just dont be all weird and sexy." I said.

"Well I guess its fine with me but no rubbing her, kissing her, or sleeping with her." He said.

"Then when can we cuddle her?" Niall asked.

"Before bed! Like I cuddle all of you, only if you want me too, and then sleep with Zayn." I suggested.

"Thats brilliant!" Harry said.

"Thanks." I said crossing my arms smiling.

"Oh but Harry NO getting naked when I cuddle you."

"Yeah Harry." Zayn said.

"Yeah well no shitting the bed when you cuddle with her." Harry said back. We all laughed exept Zayn. I kissed him on the cheek.

"Boys we'll be there in 5 minutes, oh I mean boys and girl." The limo driver said. I smiled.