Being Chased!

Shelby's POV

When the water splashed on me my wig went off my head, guess I didnt put it on right.

"Oh my god. We need to go." He said normal.

"IS THAT ZAYN'S GIRLFRIEND?!" A girl screamed. All of us got up and ran out the doors, and we were being chased.

"Where should we go!?" Liam yelled normal.

"CAR!" I yelled running fast as I could.

"I can't believe that grandpa actually hit me, with a cane! What kind of people live in Idaho?!" Harry yelled. I laughed.

"I mean he was like 90! And it hurt! Bad!" Harry yelled. I laughed again. We got to the car and saw a sworm of girls coming out of the mall.

"What?! How did they know?!" I asked.

"I dont know! But lets go!" Louis said trying to open the car door.

"Louis! This is the wrong car!" I yelled at him.

"Awww! POO!" He said.

"Ugh! RUN!" I said running.

"ZAYN!" A girl screamed.

"HARRY! MY PUSSY NEEDS YOU!" Another screamed.

"Well thats disturbing....ha." Niall said running with us.

"I dont want to know that!" Harry yelled back.

"LOUIS! I EAT CARROTS FOR YOU!" A girl screamed.

"Good job love!" Louis said yelled while laughing.

"Where are we going to go?!" I asked.

"Were hiding in the stores in the mall. Shelby go to Aeropostle. Niall Nike store. Liam Abercrombie and Fitch. Louis ummm hide in the food court. Harry go to Hollister and i'll go to Banana Republic." Zayn said.

"Zayn! You dont even know where to go!" I said running into the mall.

"You showed us! And I saw Banana Republic. Now lets go! Spilt up!" He said. I ran into Aeropostle. I was all wet so I caused a lot of attention. Then I saw Devyn and Sarah!

"Oh my god! Thank god!" I mumbled. I ran over to them.

"Shelby!" Devyn said.

"What?! Omg Shelb!" Sarah said hugging me.

"Ew your wet, why?" Sarah asked.

"A little trouble at Olive Garden." I said.

"Oh, right! Thats why that crazy girl in here said 1D, OG!" Devyn said.

"Ha yaaa. Its weird what old people can do." I said catching my breath. They both looked at me weird.

"Random!" Devyn said fake laughing.

"This was all caused by an old man so." I said checking out cute clothes.

"Ok...anyway! How was it! You never called us!" Sarah said.

"It was great! Me and Zayn are-" I tried to finish but I saw a swarm of girls come in screaming.

"CHECK IF ANY OF THEM ARE IN HERE!" A girl yelled. I guess he was the boss of it all. Crap I need to hide. I ran into a dressing room and locked it.

"NOT IN HERE, WAIT DRESSING ROOMS!" The girl screamed. I paniced. I sat on the bench in the room so it looked like no one was in it.

"NOPE NONE. LETS GO TO HOLLISTER!" The girl screamed. I grabbed my phone and texted harry: Hey get ready to hide! Crazed gurls are heading 2 hollister. So hide somewhere boy! I'll be waiting by the car, thats our meeting spot, tell the boys. And the girl that I guess rules the crazed gurl club will yell so you'll know where there gonna go next so txt the boys if there coming there way! luv ya hazzza. rememba caaaar!

I walked out of the dressing room and I saw one crazed fan girl patroling and walking back and fourth. Of course. Shoot.

"Devyn." I whispered.

"I got you covered. They went to Hollister and when she turns her back you gotta run to wherever. K?" Devyn whispered back.

"Got it girl." I said serious.

"K, wait wait-GO GO!" She said. I ran and saw the group of girls come out of Hollister and they saw me.

"THERES ZAYN'S GF! GET HERRRRR!!!!" The girl screamed. And I screamed and ran out! Where do I go now?!!