Going to London! Well Packing!

Shelby's POV

We got home and my dad was asleep on the couch.

"HAVE ANY SNACKS?" Niall yelled coming inside.

"Shhh!! My dads asleep dingbat!" I yelled whispered hitting him.

"Ouch." He whispered rubbing where I hit him. My dad was still asleep. Didn't want to wake him up cuz then he'll ask how was it and obviously it was terrible and the most weirdest day i've ever had.

"Lets go upstairs." I said putting the keys by my dad. All of us went upstairs to my room.

"Now can I talk?" Niall asked sitting on my bed.

"Yes." I said.

"That grandpa was mean." Harry said mad. I smiled.

"He called me the 'N' word." Zayn said.

"How rude! I cant believe a 90 year old man would say that!" Louis said.

"Yeah! And he can hit hard! I bet I have a bloody bruise from that wrinkled pickle." Harry said rubbing his shoulder.

"Guys just be glad we wont see him again." Liam said.

"How do you know that?" I asked sitting by Zayn.

"Well....the boys and I were chatting about you coming to London for a while." He replied. I beamed.

"I'd love to! When?!" I asked excited.

"Well how bout uh, well lets see." Niall said trying to think.

"Niall you cant decide this! You weren't even listening when we were talking about it. You were busy writing 'Wash me, wash me' on Shelby's dad's car." Liam said smacking him.

"Ow!" Niall yelled.

"Oh i've hit you hard ya baby." Liam said shoving him off the bed.

"OW! What is wrong with you today?!" Niall asked.

"Shut up! Anway as-" He got interrupted by Niall slapping his cheek.

"What the hell Niall?!" Liam yelled putting his hand on his cheek.

"Thats what it feels like!" Niall said getting up.

"Guys! Stop fighting! Its so annoying its like two girls! Anyway Liam as you were saying..." I said.

"Yes...umm. So we could leave tomorrow." Liam said.

"But your tour..." I said remembering that the boys were at a concert when Zayn came to find me.

"I'm sure Florida can wait." Harry said.

"Poor Florida." I said. That would suck! Coming to Idaho instead of Florida. Hahaha suckerrrrrs.

"Yeah. Anyway so wanna leave today?" Liam asked.

"Sure! I'll pack all of my clothes." I said beaming.

"Dude calm down. Its London not one of our concerts." Harry said looking at me weird.

"Harry i'm excited! You calm down." I said.

"I am calmed down!" Harry said.

"Good! Now help me pack." I said glaring at all of them.

"What!" Niall asked.

"You heard me Bob now help." I said.

"Were not in the mall anymore my name is Niall." He said.

"Oh! I thought it was Honko!" I said sarcasticly.

"Honko? Is that even a name?" Harry asked.

"I dont know! Now get all the clothes from my drawers and i'll be right back." I said leaving. I gotta go find a suitcase!

Niall's POV

"So do we pack her underwear?" I asked holding up one of her panties.

"Yes! I dont want her going commando!" Zayn said.

"Hah. 'Cammando Harry, cammando!" I said. Aww good times, good times.

"Hey uh...is she on her...ya know..." Louis said.

"Oh. She didnt seem grumpy so I dont think so. But pack some anyway, just in case." Zayn said.

"Ewww." Harry said holding up a tampon.

"Harry you use them dont ewww her." Liam said smiling.

"Haha, very funny." He said dropping it.

"I'm back!" Shelby said walking into the room with a suitcase.

"We got you all packed! We just dont know one thing..." I trailed off.

"What?" She asked putting down the suitcase.

"Zayn shes yours you do it." I said. I guess I could do it but this will be funny!

"Uh love, uh...." Zayn said uncomfortable. She looked at him all weird.

"Yes?" She asked a bit scared. I started laughing.

"What?!" She asked offended.

"Are you on your GIRL THING!?YA KNOW JAY JAY VA!" Louis yelled. All of us cracked up laughing.

"Oh...oh. oh my god!" I said trying to speak. Oh this is hillarious! Hahaa OH!

"You guys! No! I already had it." She said blushing.

"Aww love, its fine." Louis said hugging her. She was still blushing haha. Oh... OH.. hahha.

"Niall stop la..la. laughing!" Harry said laughing. Shelby rolled her eyes.

"Oh. Shelbs. Oh." I said hugging her.

"You guys are so mean!" She said still hugging Louis.

"No were not! Were just. Ok ya were mean!" Harry said laughing again. "Aw come here." Harry added walking over to her and hugging her. We all hugged her.

"Ok since all of the 1D members are hugging me can we get on with this and is that a tampon on the floor?!" She asked shoving us away. We cracked up laughing again.