Hollywood Hotel! (Shelby's POV)

As we stepped out of the limo I heard a bunch of girls sing 'What Makes You Beautiful'.

"Oh my god, do they know you guys were coming?" I asked.

"I guess so." Zayn said rubbing his hair back.

"Oh my god! The voices in my head are singing one of our songs!" Niall said.

"Niall its teenage girls singing!" Liam said smacking him on the back of the head.

"Thank god, and ow!" Niall said rubbing the back of his head. I tried not to smile.

"Hello, i'm Todd, i'll be your body guard, there are gates blocking all of your fans so just walk in between them and shake their hands or do whatever you normally do to fans." Todd said.

"Yeah Zayn don't pull one up." Niall said. Zayn looked at Niall with a 'shut up' look.

"You guys ready?" I asked.

"Yes." They all said.

"Wait, Zayn make sure you hold hands with Shelby so than everyone knows that your her boyfriend." Louis said.

"No problem." Zayn said taking my hand smiling.

"Lets go than." Liam said. We walked by the fans and they were all screaming all of their names. I waved at them and smiled.

"HEY ZAYN'S GIRLFRIEND!" A girl screamed.

"NO MY ZAAAAYN!" Another one said.

"Don't worry about what they say love." Zayn whispered in my ear. I smiled. Suddenly I got a condom thrown in my face. I stopped walking.

"Thats distcusting!" I yelled.

"Who threw this?!" Todd asked.

"Keep going on babe." Zayn said pushing me.

"K." I said rolling my eyes.

We got to our rooms and everyone single one of them, right when we walked in, started laughing.

"What if it was used!" Harry said with his hand over his stomach laughing.

"What if it wasn't!" Niall said laughing, and he was the only one laughing.

"Okay then! Since it is like 11. Time to start cuddling!" Harry said.

"Ha, okay!" I said.

"Let me just get on my PJs!" I said grabbing them from my bag and running into the bathroom. My PJs were cute! It had 1D on it and they're all saying 'Have sweet dreams love' and British boxers. Which had their flag on it.

"I'm ready to be cuddled! Whos first?" I asked happily.

"Me!" Niall said.

"Okay!" I said jumping into his bed.

"Ooo your cold. Brrr. Let me warm you up." Niall said cuddling me. I blushed. I'm glad it was dark so he couldn't see.

"So how bout I cuddle you for 10 minutes each." I said.

"Perfect." Niall said squeezing me a little.

10 minutes Lata.

"Ok Niall goodnight." I said giving him one last squeeze. I got up and went to Harry, I dont think I wanna cuddle Liam or Louis cuz they're both taken. I crawled in bed with Harry and he put his arms around me.

"Your so warm." Harry whispered in my ear.

"Yeah, Niall was too." I whispered leaning againist his body.

"I love you." He whispered quietly. I opened my eyes.

"Wait what?" I whispered a little paniced.

"From the 2 weeks i've known you, your like the perfect girl, all of us like you." Harry whispered.

"Yeah, but not like me and Zayn like right?" I whispered.

"No everyone likes you as a crush exept for Louis, because he messed up a lot of things with his girl and he doesnt want it to happen again." Harry whispered.

"What about Liam?" I asked.

"Well he has a little crush on you, so does Niall but out of all of us exept for Zayn, I really love you." Harry whispered. It was silent.................................

"Harry...." I whispered.

"What?" He whispered.

"10 minutes is up." I said kissing him on the cheek and getting up. It was just great hearing that right before i'm about to cuddle Zayn. Ugh. I walked into where him and Louis were sleeping but I couldn't see which one was Zayn because it was too dark. Well Zayn slept on the left one last time so i'll lay down on that one, hopefully I dont lay down with Louis. I went under the covers and heard whoever was next to me wake up.

"Woah, this is a huge pillow." Louis whispered to himself pulling me closer.

"Uh." I said. He sat up and looked at me.

"Oh my god, my pillow can talk!" He said laughing.

"Louis! I'm not a pillow!" I said pushing him.

"Shelby? Your my talking pillow?" He asked a little sad.

"Louis I was never your talking pillow, your such a dork." I said going to the other bed.

"Psh, whateva." He said rolling over.

"Hey, babe." Zayn said as I was getting in bed with him.

"Hi." I said smiling and cuddling with him.

"Oooo your warm." Zayn said squeezing me.

"Ha, I bet." I said glaring at Louis even though he couldn't see me.

"Well see you in the morning love." Zayn said kissing me goodnight.

"You too." I said smiling.