Chapter 62

The next morning, we just laying around in Common Room. Harry, Ron, and I just stared at the fireplace while Hermione, being Hermione, read a book.

"Well, this is depressing," said Ron.

"Want some chocolate?" I offered Ron the chocolate that I just want to eat.

"Well, thank you Fanny. You just make my morning a little brighter," said Ron.

"Ron's right," said Hermione.

"Wait, did you just say Ron's right?" I asked confusedly.

"That's the first," Harry laughed.

"Well yeah, this is depressing. Stupid Umbridge run the school, O.W.L, and we still need to find place for the D.A, and on top of that, we can get caught with it," said Hermione.

"Wow, you just called a professor stupid. I'm shocked," I said it dramatically.
"Haha, very funny," said Hermione sarcastically.

"Beside, why do you need to worry about OWLs? You will get Outstanding in all of it," I said.

"Yeah, I'm the one who should be worried about that," said Ron with his mouth full.

"Yup, you look very worried with that chocolate there Ron," I said.

"Hermione, you're supposed to be genius one, find the ideas in the millions of books that you read," said Ron.

"I didn't read a million books," Hermione glared at Ron.

"Yeah, not a million, maybe just a couple thousand," Harry laughed.

"Oh shut up," Hermione returned to her book.

We continue just laying around there, just thinking about the most depressing year in our Hogwarts's life.

"Harry!" Neville shouted.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked.

"I know where we can gather for the DA," said Neville.

"Where?" Harry asked.

"Follow me," said Neville.

We followed Neville into the bricks the hall of Hogwarts.

"This is it," said Neville.

"This is just a wall," said Ron. "A blank wall."

"Wait for it," said Neville.

And then out of nowhere, a door just appeared.

"Wow, that door just appear out of nowhere," said Ron. "Just like magic."

"We're in Hogwarts, school of magic," Hermione said sarcastically. "Neville, I think you just find a room of requirement. How can I forget that?"

"Room of requirement?" Harry asked.

"You can only find this place in the time of great need," said Hermione. "Neville you're a genius."

Neville blushed.

"Well thank you Neville. This is the perfect place," said Harry.

"By the way, Hagrid is back. I saw him on my way back from Herbology," said Neville.

After Neville said that, we just run as fast as we can to Hagrid's hut. I knocked the door. There's no answer.

"Hagrid, I know your home," said Harry.

"Hi, you four," Hagrid finally open the door.

Hagrid boils some water while we sit at his dinner table. His face is cover with cut and bruises.

"Hagrid, what happened to your face?" I asked.

"I'm fine," Hagrid answered.

"Come on, we're not blind," Ron said.

"Was it because of the giants?" Hermione said.

And there is a dead silence for a while.

"Can't answered that I'm afraid. Top secret of the orders," Hagrid said.

"C'mon, don't do that. I know Dumbledore gave you that tasked," said Hermione.

"How does she knows everything?" Ron said.

"We overheard their meeting, don't you remember?" Hermione said. Ron just shrugged.

"What do you do with the giants?" Harry asked.

"We mostly sat down and talk. Most of them are good listener. They're not overly fond with wizards though," said Hagrid. "There's the new chief. Trying to convince him. But then, the death eaters showed up and the new chief quite impressed with them more than us."

"After that?" Hermione asked.

"We figured, just cause some of the giants were favoring You Know Who don't mean all of them were. So we went after them into some caves, looking for the old chief," said Hagrid.

"You were into caves looking for giants?" Hermione asked.

"We found enough and they seems interested at first. Then the new chief's lot raided the cave. There weren't many survivors, and none of them wanted to anything with us after that, said Hagrid.

"So, no giants are coming?" Ron said.

"Well, not right away. We brought our message and I expect fair and well will remember it before the end comes," said Hagrid.

"Well, let's hope for the best," Harry smiled slightly.